250 Pages of Market Study Conducted on the Vegan Beauty Products Market by Fact.MR, a Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Vital Insights into Key Factors and its Consequent Impact on the Demand and Sales of the Vegan Beauty Products over the Forecast Period 2021-2031
According to a new study by Fact.MR, sales of vegan beauty products are expected to surpass US$ 3,500 Mn in 2019, up from US$ 3,352 Mn in 2018. Gains of vegan beauty products market is further underpinned by a slew of factors, including proliferation of veganism in beauty & cosmetics space, surging demand for natural beauty products, and others.
“The market for vegan beauty products is booming, in parallel with the ever-growing consumer aversion to animal products on account of environmental- and ethical-led reasons. Growing desire to purchase products that address the aforementioned issue sans compromising on quality is fuelling the growth of vegan beauty products market.” says Fact.MR report.
The latest report by Fact.MR, examines the Vegan Beauty Products market key trends, growth opportunities and Vegan Beauty Products market size and share. The report tracks Vegan Beauty Products Demand and Sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The study analyzes Vegan Beauty Products market key trends that are currently determining the overall growth.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3338
Vegan Beauty Products Market – Competitive Landscape
- In 2018, L’Oréal S.A. – a key player in the vegan beauty products market – announced the signing of a definitive agreement for the acquisition of Logocos Naturkosmetik AG, a leading German vegan beauty products manufacturer. As per L’Oréal, Logocos owns two leading and authentic vegan brands along with its exclusive expertise in the organic beauty space, which will be offering great advantages to the L’Oréal’s growth strategy. This acquisition reinforces the position of L’Oréal amidst the leading personal care companies offering certified & authentic vegan beauty products.
- In 2018, Cosmax Inc. – a South Korea-based leading cosmetics manufacturer – made an official announcement that it has become the first company across Asia to attain a ‘Vegan’ label from the Expertise Vegan Europe (EVE) for its exclusive unit manufacturing cruelty-free cosmetic products. This label is foreseen to establish new dimensions of the company’s growth in the vegan beauty products space.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Vegan Beauty Products Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Vegan Beauty Products Market Survey and Dynamics
- Vegan Beauty Products Market Size & Demand
- Vegan Beauty Products Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Vegan Beauty Products Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3338
Founded in 1975, Arbonne International has its official headquarters in Irvine, California. The company specializes in manufacture and commercialization of health & skincare products. Arbonne ranks among the leading companies offering products that are toxin-free, vegan, botanically-based, hypoallergenic, and PETA-approved.
Pacifica Beauty LLC
Founded in 1997, Pacifica Beauty LLC has its official headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The company manufactures a wide-range of skincare and beauty products and is well-known for its broad portfolio of cruelty-free products. Pacifica sells its products and offerings through company-owned stores as well as online stores.
Key questions answered in Vegan Beauty Products Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Vegan Beauty Products Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Vegan Beauty Products segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Vegan Beauty Products Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Vegan Beauty Products Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
To get all-in insights on the regional landscape of the Vegan Beauty Products Market, Buy Now:- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3338
Essential Takeaways from the Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Identification of Vegan Beauty Products Market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain.
- Evaluation of current Vegan Beauty Products market size, forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Key Vegan Beauty Products growth projections and highlights
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Consumer Goods Domain:
Cat Accessories Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the cat accessories market is set to witness high growth during 2021-2031. Demand will witness a steady recovery in the short term, with an optimistic growth outlook over the long run.
Hydralight Lanterns Market – According to latest research by Fact.MR Report, hydralight lanterns market is set to witness a CAGR of 4.1% during 2021-2031.
Toilet Deodorant Market – According to latest research by Fact.MR, toilet deodorant market is set to witness a CAGR of 4.3% during 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates