In its market study on the ultra-short base line positioning system, Future Market Insights (FMI) presents deep dive into developments across segments in terms of operational frequency range, nominal range, antenna aperture, and end-use in the global ultra-short base line positioning system market. The study also highlights growth strategies adopted by leading players to strengthen sales prospects.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: As per a recent market analysis by ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the global ultra-short base line positioning system market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 127.7 Mn in 2021.
Expansion of commercial trade via marine operations, coupled with growing interest in recreational travel are key trends bolstering sales of ultra-short base line positioning systems. Driven by this, the market is poised to expand at a steady 5.8% CAGR during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031.
Increasing demand from researchers, surveyors, photographers, and the Navy in various countries will continue providing tailwinds to ultra-short base line positioning system sales.
Request a report sample with 250 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13495
Besides this, efforts to improve underwater communication are encouraging companies to develop wireless data transmission systems. Integration of connective technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence for streamlining marine communication will further boost sales through 2031.
In addition, improvements in sound to noise ratio (SNR) at an inverted ultra-short base line transceiver in smaller vessels are providing longer acoustic tracking ranges. These improvements are facilitating growth in marine operations, leading to lucrative sales prospects in the market.
Growing interest in water sports and recreational tourism activities also will result in higher adoption of ultra-short base line positioning system by ship and vessel owners for optimal safety of customers. This factor is anticipated to encourage developments and technological advancements in the ultra-short base line positioning system market in the upcoming years.
FMI on the basis of in-depth regional analysis projects the U.S. to dominate the ultra-short base line positioning system market. The U.S. is forecast to account for 60% of sales in North America. Rapid expansion of various end-use industries such as oil & gas and tourism are anticipated to bode well for the market.
“Increasing investments in maritime and marine science are paving way for product developments in the global ultra-short base line positioning system market. Besides this, introduction of sales through online channels by OEMs will further augment market growth,” says the FMI analyst.
- In terms of nominal range, deep (upto 10,000 m) ultra-short base line positioning system will lead the segment, holding 57% of the total market share.
- 200-degree antenna aperture will account for 45% of the total ultra-short base line positioning system market share.
- ROV, AUV vessels positioning will dominate the end-user segment, accounting for 25% of the total market share.
- Holding 60% of the North American ultra-short base line positioning system market, the U.S. will continue witnessing high growth through 2031.
- Growing investments in machine science and expansions in the oil & gas industry in China will place it as a lucrative market, expanding at a 5.1% CAGR through 2031.
- Sales outlook of ultra-short base line positioning systems in Italy is projected to be positive, holding 20% of the European market.
- Technological advancements in ultra-short base line positioning system market such as IoT (Internet of Things) and artificial intelligence (AI) will push sales through 2031.
- Growing interest in tourist activities such as deep-sea diving and underwater photography will propel sales of ultra-short base line positioning systems.
- High costs associated with the installation of ultra-short base line positioning system may hamper the market growth.
Key players operating in the ultra-short base line positioning system market are leveraging strategic collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions to strengthen their position in the market. Product portfolio expansions and customized products to meet end-users demand will remain lucrative growth strategies during the assessment period. For instance:
- In July 2021, Norwegian company Konsberg Maritime launched two new water jet control systems known as JCS Compact and JCS Extended. These new control systems use standard components for reducing costs and streamlining simple operations.
- In September 2020, EdgeTech, a global leader in high-resolution sonar imaging systems and underwater technology, introduced a new sonar frequency combination suitable for shallow water unmanned surface vehicles (USV) and unmanned underwater vehicles (UUV). The new technology effectively connects small vehicles operating in shallow waters or close to the seafloor.
Discover more about Ultra Short Base Line Positioning System Market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13495
Leading players operating in Ultra Short Base Line Positioning System Market profiled by FMI include:
- Kongsberg Maritime AS
- Teledyne Marine
- ROV-Support A/S
- EvoLogics GmbH
- Sonardyne Holdings Limited
- AAE Technologies Ltd.
- Tritech International Limited
- Imenco AS
- Deep Trekker Inc.
- VideoRay LLC
- Link Quest Inc.
- Blueprint Design Engineering Ltd.
- Beringia Enterprises LLC (DiveNET)
More Insights on FMI’s Ultra Short Base Line Positioning System Market
The latest market study on the ultra-short base line positioning system market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global ultra-short base line positioning system market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of:
Operating Frequency Range:
- 14-18 kHz
- 20-30 kHz
- Shallow (upto 150 m)
- Medium (upto 1,000 m)
- Deep (upto 10,000 m)
- 70 Degree
- 100 Degree
- 200 Degree
- Offshore Equipment Positioning
- ROV, AUV vessel positioning
- Diver Tracking
- Naval SAR vessels
- Underwater Photography/Cinematography
- Tourism & Leisure
- Marine Sciences
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13495
Key Questions Covered in Ultra Short Base Line Positioning System Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into ultra-short base line positioning system market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for ultra-short base line positioning system market between 2021 and 2031
- Ultra-short base line positioning system market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Ultra-short base line positioning system market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Industrial Automation Domain
Power Transformer Market: Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a deeper insights on the new trends of global Power Transformer Market while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Heat Sealing Equipment Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides incisive coverage on the global heat sealing equipment market over the forecast period of 2021 and 2031. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the heat sealing equipment market in general, the study monitor global heat sealing equipment sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Market: ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors of global shell and tube heat exchangers market. The study offers detailed study on key trends that influence the demand for shell and tube heat exchangers. The report covers global demand in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global shell and heat exchangers market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Market Insights, 1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates