Reports and Data has recently added a new research report titled ‘Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market Forecast to 2028’ to its wide database that offers extensive information about the Sprinkler Irrigation Systems market with regards to market share, market size, revenue growth, global and regional reach, and product portfolio offered by the market. The report focuses on current and emerging trends in the agriculture industry such as sustainable farming, novel irrigation and air seeding technology, incorporation of GPS and satellite imagery to boost productivity of the farms, and rapid adoption of smart agriculture to offer crucial insights into technological developments and progress of the sector.
The global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market size is expected to reach USD 2.89 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 2.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Some factors fueling global market revenue growth are constant demand for food and crops among a rapidly expanding global population.
Sprinkler irrigation is a technique that enables more efficient water usage to irrigate and cultivate crops and these systems can be deployed in application areas ranging from small scale to large scale farms. This method is highly preferred by majority of farmers owing to its effectiveness and easy application. Factors such as technological advancements, high application efficiency, and low labor costs are surging demand for sprinkler irrigation systems. Moreover, these irrigation systems are widely used to spray fertilizers and chemicals in farms.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3979
Some key highlights from the report:
- Based on type, the oilseed & pulses segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to need for low labor or workforce and more judicious utilization of water, and steady demand for different types of oilseeds and pulses.
- On the basis of mobility, the stationary segment is expected to account for major revenue growth during the forecast period owing to low maintenance cost and high installation rates in various sized fields.
- Based on type, the solid set segment is projected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period due to comparative easy operations and growing demand for irrigating small fields, forages, and gardens, especially in developing economies.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period owing to availability of large arable land and presence of well-established market players.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR of 1.6% during the forecast period owing to favorable government initiatives to support modern irritation techniques and increasing demand for crops among growing populations in countries in the region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3979
Key companies in the market are focusing on R&D for development of novel and advanced agricultural devices, temperature and moisture sensors, and systems to supply to the growing demand. Moreover, they are offering training and assistance to farmers on how to deploy and utilize novel technologies along with their existing practices to boost farm and livestock productivity. The competitive landscape section of the report discusses in detail the company overview, product and services portfolio, business expansion plans, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, and global market position. It further sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, agreements, and product launches.
Top companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
- Valmont Industries (US)
- Lindsay Corporation (US)
- Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd. (India)
- The Toro Company (US)
- Rivulis Irrigation Ltd. (Israel)
- Netafim Limited (Israel)
- Rain Bird Corporation (US)
- T-L Irrigation (US)
- Reinke Manufacturing Co. Inc. (US)
- Nelson Irrigation Corporation (US)
- Hunter Industries (US)
- Mahindra EPC Ltd. (India)
- Alkhorayef Group (Saudi Arabia)
- Elgo Irrigation Ltd. (Israel)
- Antelco Pvt. Ltd. (Australia)
- P.A (Italy)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sprinkler-irrigation-systems-market
Further, the report segments the Sprinkler Irrigation Systems market on the basis of product types, applications, end-use industries, and technology among others. The report offers insights into key factors influencing the revenue growth of the segment and provides information about lucrative investment opportunities to stakeholders, investors, and clients.
Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market Segmentation:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Center Pivot Irrigation Systems
- Lateral Move Irrigation Systems
- Solid Set Sprinkler Systems
Based On Crop Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
Based on Field Size: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Small Fields
- Large Fields
Based on Mobility (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3979
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Sprinkler Irrigation Systems market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems market.
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore Our Related Reports :
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/ Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org