The global Silicon Carbide Wafer market is expected to reach USD 912.3 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Wafer is a thin slice of semiconductor material, generally used in the fabrication of Integrated Circuits. It is also used in photovoltaic for wafer-based solar cells.
Silicon Carbide Wafers can withstand high temperature, voltage, and power and thus make it a popular choice in semiconductors. Its increasing demand in motor drives, the ability to reduce the overall size, its growing application in radio frequency devices and cellular base station are all factors that contribute to the growth of the market. Application of SIC in the semiconductor is very famous. Silicon is a metalloid and a semiconductor. Silicon dioxide is most commonly used in IC technology due to its extremely stable chemical nature as compared to other oxides.
Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest market share in the SIC market owing to the growth in the RF and cellular base station. Expanding 4G network, inverter application and the power supply is helping the growth of the market in this region. APAC holds the largest market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. North America has the second largest market share.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1106
The report is also inclusive of the financial scenario of the leading companies such as profit margins, revenue contribution, growth rate, sales volume, manufacturing and production costs, and other key statistics. The report offers a thorough analysis of the financial standing, global position, product portfolio and business expansion plans. The report also provides SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each market player.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Silicon is very important material due to its versatile properties, low band gap, high mobility, easy doping, very easy to synthesize in nano-range, dominant surface properties, the optically active material in all visible, ultraviolet and infrared range.
- Superior characteristics of Silicon has enabled it for application in semiconductors.
- Silicon’s application in semiconductors revolutionized the integrated circuits, especially the digital ones.
- Silicon wafers are available in different sizes ranging from 1 Inch to 6 Inches and above. Semiconductor fabrication plants are defined by the wafer diameter they use. Over time the diameters have increased to improve the quality and efficiency and reduce costs.
- In Type segment, Silicon Carbide Wafers with diameter 6 Inches and above have a higher market share as they are the latest more efficient technologies with reduced cost.
- Power electronic vertical will hold the largest market share due to the rise in of SIC in inverter applications and power supplies.
- SIC discrete devices have the highest growing market owing to its application in radio frequency and the cellular base station. It is also used in power electronics.
- Silicon Carbide Wafers applications in automotive allow for reduction of conduction losses and switching losses.
- Silicon carbide is being used as power devices in power electronics technology. Silicon Carbide Wafers are now being used in solar power generation to make it more cost effective.
- The Asia Pacific will hold the larger market share of 25% as compared to the rest of the world due to the rise in 4G technology and growth of IoT which will boost the semiconductor industry.
- North America will have the second largest share of 23% of the market owing to the presence of leading semiconductor manufacturing industries in the area.
- Key participants include Basic 3C Inc., Cree Inc., Rohm Semiconductors, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., General Electric, Genesic Semiconductor Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Stmicroelectronics N.V., Monolith Semiconductor Inc., Ascatron AB and Graphensic AB.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1106
The report focuses on evaluation of the given market in major regions and the countries included in those regions. The report provides details of the market considering the geographical landscape that includes North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa.The report covers assessment of revenue estimations and shares, current market value, future market valuation, market share, revenue growth and market size in each region. It studies production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, consumer behavior shift, current and emerging trends, and initiatives taken by the key players in each major region.
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- 2 Inch
- 3 Inch
- 4 Inch
- 6 Inch and above
Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- SIC bare die
- SIC discrete devices
Industry analysis Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Upstream Industry Analysis
- Downstream Industry Analysis
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Power Supply and Inverter
- Lighting Control
- RF Device & Cellular Base Station
- Flexible Ac Transmission Systems
- Power Grid Device
- Industrial Motor Drive
- Electronic Combat System
- Flame Detector
- EV Motor Drive
- EV Charging
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Power Electronics
- Energy and Power
- Renewable Power Generation
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/silicon-carbide-wafer-market
Key Features of the Silicon Carbide Wafer Market Report:
- A comprehensive 8 year forecast of the market and its expected growth rate and trends
- Analysis of key market drivers and restraining factors
- Comprehensive analysis of the key regions of the industry and provides SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a deeper understanding of the market
- Helps in formulating strategic business decisions and investments plans
- Strategic recommendations to the established companies and new entrants
- Statistical data organized into tables, charts, graphs, diagrams, and info graphics
- Includes complete coverage of recent R&D advancements, product launches, and mergers and acquisitions, among others
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Assistive Technologies for Visually Impaired Market Revenue
Electric Heating Cable Market Size
Network Security Cameras Market Trends
Optical Communication and Networking Market Growth
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Menafn, PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English