Human papillomaviruses (HPV) are the group of viruses of around 200 types. There are two categories of HPV. Low-risk HPV causes warts, which are non-cancerous tumours and the high-risk HPV causes various cancers such as cervical cancer, vaginal cancer, vulvar cancer, oral cancer, anal and penile cancer.According to WHO, 90% of the death occurred from cervical cancer in 2015 in low and mid-income countries. In the report by CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), every year almost 12,000 women get affected with cervical cancer in the US and around 4000 dies from it.
The Market Research Survey by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand of Self-administered HPV Test. Self-administered HPV Test market drivers and constraints, threats and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects review are addressed in the Self-administered HPV Test market survey report. The survey report provides a comprehensive analysis of Self-administered HPV Test market key trends and insights on Self-administered HPV Test market size and share.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=1150
Based on the technology, Self-administered HPV test kit is segmented into:
- DNA based assays
- Hybrid capture 2
- Cervista HPV HR
- Cervista HPV 16/18 tests
- Cobas 4800 HPV
- RNA based assays
- APTIMA HPV Assay
Based on disease indications, self-administered HPV test is segmented into:
- Cervical cancer
- Vaginal cancer
Based on end users, self-administered HPV test is segmented into:
- Home-based settings
- Healthcare centers
- Diagnostic centers
* Full Segmentation Available on Demand*
Key questions answered in Self-administered HPV Test Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Self-administered HPV Test Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Self-administered HPV Test segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Self-administered HPV Test Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Self-administered HPV Test Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1150
Essential Takeaways from the this Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by key players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain.
- Evaluation of current Self-administered HPV Test market size, forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Current Insights influencing the scenario and key trends in Self-administered HPV Test market.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Self-administered HPV Test Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Self-administered HPV Test Market Survey and Dynamics
- Self-administered HPV Test Market Size & Demand
- Self-administered HPV Test Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Self-administered HPV Test Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dental-care-medical-ceramics-applications-to-spearhead-majority-of-market-growth-across-2021-factmr-study-301232422.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Shower Chairs Market – Fact.MR- market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects that increasing safety awareness for the elderly and disabled during bathing is pushing up global shower chairs demand, expanding at a noteworthy pace from 2021-2031.
Infrared Thermometer Market – As per Fact.MR’s recent report, the infrared thermometer market is set to observe an exponential growth over the forecast period 2021-2031. Increasing growth in demand and sales is expected to influence the sales of infrared thermometers positively.
COVID Alert Apps Market – As per a report by Fact.MR, the COVID alert app market will observe substantial growth, but for a limited period of time. This is mainly due to the varying number of active infection cases in different regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+1 (628) 251-1583
+1 (628) 251-1583