The plant based dairy market revenue totalled US$ 11 Bn for 2020, according to Fact.MR- a market research and competitive intelligence provider. The overall plant based dairy market is expected to reach US$ 32 Bn by 2031 end, growing at a CAGR of around 11%. The demand for plant based dairy product will accelerate with top 5 providers holding 65% of plant based dairy market in 2021.
The Market Research Survey of Plant-based Dairy by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand and growth. Sales Outlook of Plant-based Dairy as per the Market Research Survey is fairly positive and expected to register higher market growth during forecast period. The market survey report also provides latest industry analysis on Plant-based Dairy with key analysis of Plant-based Dairy market drivers, trends, and influencing factors.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4963
Key Takeaways from Plant-based Dairy Market Study
- The global plant-based dairy market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 8% in terms of volume.
- Plant-based milk products will hold the maximum share in terms of value, and are projected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 5.7 billion during the forecast period.
- Organic plant-based dairy products are expected to progress at a CAGR of 13% in terms of value, and are expected to gain 406 BPS in their market share by the end of the forecast period.
- By end use, the business to consumer (B2C) segment is expected to account for a majority share in terms of value, projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 14.6 billion during the forecast period.
- The retail sales channel is expected to a hold majority value share in the global plant-based dairy market, and is expected to be valued 2.6X than direct sales at the end of forecast period.
Key questions answered in Plant-based Dairy Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Plant-based Dairy Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Plant-based Dairy segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Plant-based Dairy Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Plant-based Dairy Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4963
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Key manufacturer Danone SA, the French dairy giant made a move into dairy-free by acquiring WhiteWave Foods, the US manufacturer of the Alpro and Silk plant-based dairy-alternative ranges, for US$ 12.5 Bn.
- In February 2019, Danone announced it was opening a new building at its facility in DuBois, Pennsylvania, dedicated to plant-based food products including yogurt.
- In December 2019, Danone’s French dairy peer Lactalis announced it was taking its Siggi’s yogurt brand into the plant-based market.
Essential Takeaways from the Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Identification of Plant-based Dairy Market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain.
- Evaluation of current Plant-based Dairy market size, forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Key Plant-based Dairy growth projections and highlights
To get all-in insights on the regional landscape of the Plant-based Dairy Market, Buy Now:- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4963
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Plant-based Dairy Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Plant-based Dairy Market Survey and Dynamics
- Plant-based Dairy Market Size & Demand
- Plant-based Dairy Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Plant-based Dairy Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Food and beverages Domain:
Grassfed Jerky Market – The demand for grassfed meat and related products including jerky has significantly risen in the recent past. The rise in meat consumers who prefer organic and natural food products are also concerned about the origin of their feed which has elevated the demand for grassfed jerky. Fact.MR projects that the market for grassfed jerky at over 8% CAGR during the forecast period, 2021-2031.
Protein Ice Cream Market – Latest research by Fact.MR indicates the protein ice cream market to grow in double digits during 2021 – 2031. There has been a moderate demand in regular ice-cream consumption and besides a new breed of customers fond of nutritive snacks have elevated the demand of protein ice cream over the past few years.
String Cheese Market – As per the latest research completed by the Fact.MR, the market has experienced modest growth during the historical period of 2016-2020. In the forecasted period, the demand for string cheese is anticipated to demonstrate a rapid growth rate.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates