The Oxycodone Market is estimated to grow from USD 5.23 Billion in 2020 to USD 7.46 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.6%, during the forecast period. The oxycodone market is driven by an increase in the number of patients suffering from terminally ill diseases such as cancer and HIV and a high increase in the prescription of post-operative pain medication.
Cancer’s growing commonness, Parkinson’s disease, and rheumatic diseases drive the growth of the market. The use of oxycodone to relieve post-operative pain under different medical conditions fuels the growth of the market.
Increasing concern about oxycodone abuse, however, is curbing market growth. However, less addictive oxycodone drugs approved by the FDA for adults and children are likely to open new gateways in the forecast period for the growth of Oxycodone Market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1286
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Oxycodone Market is estimated to grow from USD 5.23 Billion in 2020 to USD 7.46 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.6%, during the forecast period. The oxycodone market is driven by an increase in the number of patients suffering from terminally ill diseases such as cancer and HIV and a high increase in the prescription of post-operative pain medication.
- The market for short acting oxycodone is expected to hold the largest market share at USD 5.09 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. An increase in pharmaceutical companies new drug applications and the number of products in the pipeline are driving the market for oxycodone. Other formulations are coming up on the market, such as controlling the release of drugs to improve pain management.
- Based on routes of administration, the oral segment is expected to hold the largest market share and is expected to reach USD 2.98 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Oxycodone is only approved for mouth use in the United States, which is available as tablets and oral solutions. However, oxycodone parenteral formulations (brand name OxyNorm) are also available worldwide and are widely used in Europe.
- The market for hospital pharmacies is expected to reach USD 3.05 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. The large scale development of specialty hospitals with increasing purchasing power is driving oxycodone products to be adopted more quickly. Another driver for the oxycodone market is the consolidation of large healthcare providers coupled with increased penetration of healthcare insurance.
- The market for North America is expected to reach USD 2.8 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period due to the increase in spending on healthcare market and the dominance of geriatric populations with terminal conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis is increasing, which will foster market growth.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1286
The report discusses in detail the top companies in the market along with their recent initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint venture, partnerships, corporate and government deals, collaborations, and brand promotions and product launches among others. The report further discusses the companies’ initiatives and investments in key regions across the globe such as North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Region analysis Covers
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, routes of administration, application, distribution channel and regional analysis.
Type (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Short Acting Oxycodone
Long Acting Oxycodone
Routes of Administration (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Distribution (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-oxycodone-market
Top Companies operating in the Market and Profiled in the Report include:
Johnson & Johnson (US)
Purdue Pharma (US)
Endo International (Ireland)
Teva Pharmaceuticals (Israel)
Hikma Pharmaceuticals (UK)
Sun Pharmaceutical (India)
Impax Laboratories (US)
Read More Reports
Animal Model Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/animal-model-market
Biosimilars Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-biosimilars-market
Aesthetic Lasers Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aesthetic-lasers-market
Oncology Nutrition Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/oncology-nutrition-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370