Involved pharmaceutical companies in the Oral Mucositis market are Galera Therapeutics, Soligenix, Monopar Therapeutics, Enzychem Lifesciences, Innovation Pharmaceuticals, Spherium Biomed, and others.
DelveInsight’s “Oral Mucositis Pipeline” highlights the details around Oral Mucositis, painful inflammation, and ulceration of the mucous membranes lining the mouth, usually as an adverse effect of chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment for cancer.
The Oral Mucositis report provides a disease overview, pipeline scenario, and therapeutic assessment of the key pipeline therapies in this domain. The report also highlights the unmet needs concerning the development of Oral Mucositis.
Some of the key highlights of the Oral Mucositis Pipeline report–
- Galera Therapeutics initiated a study titled “A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, and Multi-Center Study of the Superoxide Dismutase Mimetic GC4419 to Reduce Severe Oral Mucositis (SOM) Associated with Chemoradiotherapy for Locally Advanced, Non-Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer”.
- Avasopasem manganese (GC4419) is a highly selective and potent small molecule dismutase mimetic that closely mimics the activity of human superoxide dismutase enzymes.
- Key companies involved in the Oral Mucositis Pipeline are Galera Therapeutics, Soligenix, Monopar Therapeutics, Enzychem Lifesciences, Innovation Pharmaceuticals, Spherium Biomed, and others.
Request for Sample @ Oral Mucositis Pipeline Insights
Oral Mucositis is a painful inflammation and ulceration of the mucous membranes lining the mouth, usually as an adverse effect of chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment for cancer. Mucositis leads to several problems including pain, problems with nutrition and being unable to eat, and a higher chance of infection due to open sores. About 40% of people undergoing regular cancer therapy will get Oral Mucositis.
Oral Mucositis Emerging Therapies: Drug Profile
- Cooral System: BrainCool
Cooral is a single-use oral cooling device that links to a portable cooling system and cools the oral mucosa. Cooral is equipped with an ECU200 water cooling unit that circulates 8°C water into an attached mouthpiece which is inserted into the patient’s mouth.
- CareMin650: NeoMedLight
CareMin650 previously ONCORED from NeoMedLight is a device using the light-emitting fabric Lightex – unique patented technology – emitting light through woven optic fibers.
- Validive: Monopar Therapeutics
Validive (clonidine Lauriad) is a mucoadhesive tablet based on the Lauriad technology that delivers high concentrations of an anti-inflammatory active principle (clonidine) directly in the oral cavity, the site of irradiation in the treatment of head and neck cancer.
Know More Information @ Oral Mucositis Pipeline Drugs
Key Pipeline Therapies along with companies
- GC4419the: Galera Therapeutics
- SGX942: Soligenix
- Clonidine HCl MBT: Monopar Therapeutics
- EC-18: Enzychem Lifesciences
- Brilacidin: Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- Melatonin oral gel: Spherium Biomed
By Product Type
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
By Route of Administration
By Molecule Type
- Small Molecule
- Gene Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
By Mechanism of Action
- Protease Inhibitors
- Immune System
Contact Here for More Information @ Oral Mucositis Pipeline Assessment
Scope of the Oral Mucositis Pipeline Report
- Coverage- Global
- Key Market Players- Galera Therapeutics, Soligenix, Monopar Therapeutics, Enzychem Lifesciences, Innovation Pharmaceuticals, Spherium Biomed, and many others.
- Key Oral Mucositis Pipeline Therapies- GC4419, SGX942, Clonidine HCl MBT, EC-18, Brilacidin, Melatonin Oral Gel, and many others.
Following is the Table of content of the Oral Mucositis Pipeline Report
|3||Oral Mucositis Current Treatment Patterns|
|4||Oral Mucositis – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective|
|6||Oral Mucositis Late Stage Products (Phase-III)|
|7||Oral Mucositis Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)|
|8||Early Stage Products (Phase-I)|
|9||Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products|
|12||Oral Mucositis Discontinued Products|
|13||Oral Mucositis Product Profiles|
|14||Oral Mucositis Key Companies|
|15||Oral Mucositis Key Products|
|16||Dormant and Discontinued Products|
|17||Oral Mucositis Unmet Needs|
|18||Oral Mucositis Future Perspectives|
|19||Oral Mucositis Analyst Review|
Know more of what’s covered in the Oral Mucositis Pipeline Assessment report
Key Questions Answered in the Oral Mucositis report-
- What are the current options for Oral Mucositis treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Oral Mucositis?
- What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Oral Mucositis?
- How many Oral Mucositis emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Oral Mucositis?
- Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and major licensing activities that will impact Oral Mucositis market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Oral Mucositis?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Oral Mucositis therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Oral Mucositis and their status?
- What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Oral Mucositis?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies for the treatment of Oral Mucositis?
Request for demo @ Oral Mucositis Pipeline and get a walk-through of our report
DelveInsight’ s Cervical Cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report.
DelveInsight’ s Prostate cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report.
DelveInsight’s Cancer Anorexia Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report.
DelveInsight’ s Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report.
Visit on our blog section-
- Rare Cancer Market | Soft Tissue Sarcoma Market
- Cervical Cancer Market | Cervical Cancer Drug Pipeline
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant & Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare & pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Shruti Thakur email@example.com +1(919)321-6187