According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Non-Thermal Pasteurization Market was valued at USD 1,352.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5,357.9 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 18.7%. Non-Thermal Pasteurization technology are a strong substitute to the conventional pasteurization technologies as they promise efficient and sustainable outcomes. They are being demanded increasingly for their ability to retain the freshness and original characteristics of food products. Emerging economies are witnessing a steady rise in demand for Non-thermal Pasteurization technology for advantages such as an increasing throughput and cost-cutting in the pasteurization processes.
Despite a promising growth scenario, concerns over securing additional labels for products that undergo non-thermal pasteurization often deter companies from employing such technologies. The government support is favourable for this technology because of the strong benefits that it offers. India, China and Japan are strong economies that are expected to support the growth of the Non-Thermal Pasteurization market. Moreover, the cosmetic and pharma sectors are also growing users of the HPP technique as it is aiding in vaccine production, preparation of new formulas, etc. while ensuring a standard shelf-life of the products.
Request customization of the report. https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2037
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- By technique, the HPP segment accounted for the largest share in the non-thermal pasteurization market in base year 2018. The technique is widely used as it prevents spoilage of foods due to microorganism growth, while also retaining its freshness and taste.
- By technique, the PEF segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the period of forecast. The technology is helpful as it makes use of minimum processing technologies. It is being widely used in the potato processing technology.
- By application, the food segment is the largest in the global non-thermal pasteurization market. The technology is trending in this application segment as it helps in retaining the nutritional composition and other characteristics of foods.
- The beverages segment is expected to register the highest CAGR under the application classification on Non-Thermal Pasteurization. Fruit juices, coconut water, beer, milk, etc. are making a growing use of Non-Thermal Pasteurization.
- By application, the food segment held the largest market share of 42.9% in the base year 2018.
- Beverages segment is expected to register a CAGR of 19.7% during the period of forecast.
- HPP, which is a Non-Thermal Pasteurization method, is being applied to pharmaceutical and cosmetic products as is ensures greater safety without heat treatment and also help in the production of new formulas.
- By food form, the solid segment holds a largest share in comparison to the liquid segment. Processed foods, meat products and confectionery items make ample usage of the Non-Thermal Pasteurization technology.
- By region, North America holds the largest share in the global non-thermal pasteurization market. The region is a strong market for preserved foods and technologies that ensure an efficient and extension of product shelf-life are highly in demand. With the current trend, the region is forecasted to be one of the fastest growing regions in the industry, thus propelling the overall growth of the market.
- The non-thermal pasteurization market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a promising rate. Growing awareness about food freshness, rising use of efficient food processing mechanisms and a favorable government policy is boosting market growth.
- Acquisitions are being witnessed in the Non-Thermal Pasteurization market as a strategy to strengthen the global footprint and expand the product portfolio.
- Key players in the market include Hiperbaric Espana, Avure Technologies, Chic Freshertech, Kobe Steel Ltd., Nordion, Thyssenkrupp AG, Elea Technology, Pulsemaster, Bosch, Stansted Fluid Powder Ltd., Multivac Sepp Haggenmuller SE & CO. KG, Dukane Corporation, Symbios Technologies, Universal Pure.
Get A Sample Report. https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2037
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Non-Thermal Pasteurization market on the basis of technique, food form, application and region:
Technique (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- High Pressure Processing
- Orientation Type
- Vessel Volume
- Pulse Electric Field
- Microwave Volumetric Heating
Food Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Solid Form
- Liquid Form
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Food Industry
- Meat, Poultry and Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Ready Meals
- Beverages Industry
- Carbonated Drinks
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Cosmetics Industry
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Request a discount on the report. https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2037
Key highlights of the Global Non-Thermal Pasteurization Market Report:
- Detailed market scope, structure, and dynamics, and estimated growth.
- Assessment of prevalent strategies in the market.
- In-depth analysis of recent events and technological advancements.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis.
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com News: www.reportsanddata.com/market-news