The global Neurostimulation Devices Market will be worth USD 13.70 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic nervous disorders. The rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries due to the growing preference among patients and doctors for faster recovery and shorter hospital stays is expected to drive the growth of neurostimulation devices. The increasing prevalence of neurological disorders, such as epilepsy, Dystonia, Parkinson’s diseases, is most likely to drive the demand for neurostimulation devices. The Global Neurostimulation Devices Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position.
Technological advancement in the healthcare infrastructure of several countries through the implementation of intelligent technologies is expected to boost the demand for the devices. Implementation of advanced technologies such as Artificial intelligence and machine learning is helping in the development of smart neuromodulation, which is most likely to benefit the patients suffering from brain damage. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of this Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/349
Key Highlights From The Report
- In 2019, Medtronic launched the Intellis platform for the management of certain types of chronic intractable pain. The platform was designed to overcome limitations with current spinal cord stimulation (SCS) systems, such as battery performance, and can power the Evolve workflow. It can track patients 24/7 and help in monitoring chronic pain.
- The spinal cord stimulator segment held the largest market share of 46.2% in 2019. The rising need for treating spinal injuries and neuropathic pain is most likely to increase the demand for the Spinal Cord Stimulators across the globe.
- Pain management is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 14.0%. The increasing incidence of chronic and acute pain disorders among patients suffering from neurological disorders is expected to increase the usage of neurostimulation devices for pain management.
The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Neurostimulation Devices industry based on the recent technological and research advancements. It also offers valuable data to assist the investors in formulating strategic business investment plans and capitalize on the emerging growth prospects in the Neurostimulation Devices market.
Top competitors of the Neurostimulation Devices Market profiled in the report include BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, ST. JUDE MEDICAL, MEDTRONIC, NEURONETICS, INC., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., NEVRO CORPORATION, INTRAPACE, Abbott Laboratories, LivaNova PLC, and Bayer AG, among others.
Request customization of the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/349
The report segments the market on the basis of types, applications, and regions to impart a better understanding of the Neurostimulation Devices market.
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sacral Nerve stimulator
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Deep Brain Stimulators
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Essential Tremor
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
The global Neurostimulation Devices market report covers the analysis of drivers, trends, limitations, restraints, and challenges arising in the Neurostimulation Devices market. The report also discusses the impact of various other market factors affecting the growth of the market across various segments and regions.
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/349
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Neurostimulation Devices Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Neurostimulation Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Neurostimulation Devices Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Neurostimulation Devices Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
22.214.171.124. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
126.96.36.199. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
188.8.131.52. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Neurostimulation Devices Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. High cost associated with the maintenance of Neurostimulation Devices products
220.127.116.11. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Which regional market offers the most attractive growth opportunities to the companies operating in this market?
- How is the raw material availability affecting the demand for Neurostimulation Devices in this industry vertical?
- Who are the leading players dominating the global Neurostimulation Devices Market?
- Which factors could potentially hamper the global market growth during the forecast period?
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/neurostimulation-devices-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about the customization of the report, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Explore More Related Articles from Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs