Transparency Market Research (TMR) (www.transparencymarketresearch.com) has published a new report titled, ‘Nanomedicine Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2017–2028’. According to the report, the global nanomedicine market was valued at US$ 198.9 Bn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
- Nanomedicine, a branch of nanotechnology, is used in the diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and control of biological systems. Nanomedicine improves medicine delivery by manipulating materials on a nanoscale. Hence, nanomedicine has aided in the treatment of various diseases. It is still in a nascent stage, with several products in the pipeline.
- Advancement of drug delivery technologies is projected to be a major factor driving the global nanomedicine market during the forecast period. Moreover, rise in acceptance of nanomedicine in various applications is anticipated to propel the global nanomedicine market.
Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1753
Rise in Burden of Complex and Chronic Diseases Globally to Augment Market
- Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and cancer is expected to drive the demand for nanomedicines in the next few years
- Nanotechnology’s growing potential in in vivo imaging, such as improving contrast and distribution in ultrasound and MRI, has enhanced diagnostics and identified medication distribution and metabolism in the body. This is another key factor likely to contribute to the growth of the global market in terms of revenue in the near future. However, rise in concerns about the toxicity and environmental impact of nanomaterials and stringent regulatory approval procedures are projected to hamper market growth during the forecast period.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=1753
Oncology to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of application, the global nanomedicine market has been classified into cardiovascular, anti-inflammatories, anti-infectives, neurology, oncology, and others (dental, orthopedic, urology, ophthalmic)
- The oncology segment accounted for major market share in 2020. Nanotechnology applications in cancer diagnosis and treatment have yielded several promising results, including drug delivery, gene therapy, detection and diagnosis, drug carriage, biomarker mapping, targeted therapy, and molecular imaging.
- Nanomedicine can be used in cancer to boost immune response against tumors by acting as an adjuvant for vaccine therapy or as drug carriers to help target tumors more effectively with anti-cancer agents while leaving normal tissues untouched.
Get Custom Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=1753
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global nanomedicine market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to be a highly lucrative market for nanomedicine during the forecast period. Increase in presence of patented nanomedical products across the region is a major factor driving the market.
- Availability of advanced and cutting-edge healthcare infrastructure has aided in the development of nanomedical products such as nanorobots, DNA probes, monoclonal antibody-based immunoassays, nanosensors, and nanoparticle-based imaging agents. Moreover, favorable regulatory environment is a key factor propelling the nanomedicine market in North America. A positive legal and regulatory environment facilitates the development and early acceptance of nanotechnology-based medical products.
- The global nanomedicine market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include GE Healthcare, Merck & Co, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, Inc., Nanosphere, Inc., Mallinckrodt plc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Novavax, Inc., Life Technologies, MagArray, Inc., and Gilead Sciences, Inc.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Virtual Clinical Trials Market- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/virtual-clinical-trials-market-to-be-worth-us-16-4-bn-by-2032-notes-2022-tmr-market-study-301682604.html
Healthcare Assistive Robot Market- https://www.biospace.com/article/increase-in-chronic-disorders-to-fuel-healthcare-assistive-robot-market-tmr/
Ophthalmic Ultrasound Systems Market- https://www.accesswire.com/715513/Ophthalmic-Ultrasound-Systems-Market-to-Reach-Value-of-US-449-Bn-by-2027-States-TMR-Study
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Nikhil Sawlani Transparency Market Research Inc. CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN, 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Financial Content, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English