The global molecular diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 16.16 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Government initiatives to promote molecular testing, increasing geriatric population, and rising cases of various infectious diseases across the world are key factors boosting global market revenue growth.
Molecular diagnostic techniques have gained rapid traction over the last few years and are widely used in laboratories, research institutes, and hospitals for various purposes. Increasing investments in research and development activities, growing awareness about faster diagnostic techniques, and increasing adoption of self-testing kits are fueling the revenue growth of the global market. In addition, government funding for developing advanced testing kits and instruments and rapid infrastructural developments in healthcare systems are further supporting global market revenue growth.
However, many hospitals and reference laboratories in developing countries find it difficult to afford the costly instruments and kits. This is expected to hamper global market growth in the coming years. In addition, lack of skilled professionals to operate these instruments is expected to further restrain market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/945
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the key developments and innovations of the market such as research and development advancements, product launches, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, government deals, and collaborations. The report offers a comprehensive assessment of key players in the market along with their global position, financial standing, business expansion plans, production and manufacturing capacity, and strategic alliances.
Key players in the market include
Abbott, Roche Diagnostics, QIAGEN, Danaher, Hologic, Becton, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Dickinson and Co., Cepheid
Furthermore, the report segments Molecular Diagnostics market on the basis of key product types and applications and provides details about the revenue growth, revenue CAGR, and revenue share each segment is expected to register over the forecast period.
Product and Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Reagents and Kits
- Tabletop Instruments
- Portable & PoC Instruments
- Services and Software
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- DNA Sequencing & Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- In Situ Hybridization
- DNA Microarray
- Other Technologies
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Infectious Diseases
- Oncology Testing
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Other Cancers
- Genetic Tests
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Hospital and Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
For a better understanding of the global Molecular Diagnostics market dynamics, a regional analysis of the market across key geographical areas is offered in the report. The market is spread across key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Each region is analysed on the basis of the market scenario in the major countries of the regions to provide a deeper understanding of the market. It provides insights into production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, export/import, current and emerging trends and demands, market share, market size, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/945
In-depth regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-molecular-diagnostics-market
Key Features of the Global Molecular Diagnostics Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the market along with their SWOT analysis, their business profiles, business overview, market share, global position, and market value
- Identification and analysis of significant trends and factors driving revenue growth of the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape along with strategic mergers, expansions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions, and product launches
- Assessment of each market segment along with their growth trends and market revenue contribution
- Study of the key regions to pinpoint growth potential and study opportunities, threats, limitations, and risks
Request a customization of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/945
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports :
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370