We’ve all heard stories about “great finds” that someone we know stumbled upon at a local flea market. Sometimes, it’s hard to believe that a friend, a neighbor, or family member really got that astonishing deal at a place so close to home. But here are some more amazing facts about strolling down to your local Tampa flea market:
– It’s not just a place to buy old items. You’ll find a collage of antiques, one-of-a-kind master pieces, slightly-used and brand-new articles too, including perfume, pet supplies, furniture, arts and crafts…and much more
– You’ll find get great deals on everything – from modern, period, and contemporary clothing, electronics, and household items, to exotic plants, gaming products and hobby accessories
– Where else can you find a treasure trove of locally produced and sourced goods, including fresh produce, gourmet foods and, cooked and baked edibles – and so close to where you live!
– Looking for lifestyle experiences? Perhaps a massage, a haircut, a manicure, or a long sought-after pedicure? Well…that’s all waiting for you at your local flea market in Tampa
– Running out of body and bath supplies? Want to stock up on scented candles and aroma therapy accessories? Why not stroll around the flea market stalls and find exactly what you’re looking for?
But there’s a whole new set of experiences waiting for you out there. Why visit an expensive, over-priced Tampa jewelry shop downtown or in the outskirts to find what you’re looking for? Your local neighborhood flea market holds a treasure trove of fine jewelry, charms, bracelets, necklaces, and ornaments waiting to be found.
Local Support for Local Experiences
Locally produced, locally sourced and locally available, these local shops offer a full suite of dining, shopping, and entertainment experiences. From home-baked cookies and breads, to freshly prepared appetizers and meals – you’ll be amazed at what you’ve been missing. And while you’re making plans to visit your neighborhood Tampa flea market, why not bring friends and family along and make a day of it?
Pop-in at a quaint cafe for a coffee and catch up on the gossip with friends. Take in a movie with the kids at a nearby movie theatre. Make it a bonding session with mom or dad, and treat them to a BBQ, freshly baked Pizza, or corn-on-the-cob from a friendly vendor. Take home some trade mark Florida oranges from nearby farms; or simply enjoy a glass (or three!) of freshly squeezed orange juice – from local farms to your pallet!
And while you’re at it, bring out that shopping list and get a head start on your holiday shopping. There’s nothing like supporting the local entrepreneurs, artists, and artisans. Some of these hard-working folks are our friends and neighbors. So, instead of buying that costume accessory from a high-priced brand-name Tampa jewelry “emporium”, shop local and buy something special – made with love and affection – for someone you love.
And here’s the best part of patronizing your local shops: While you negotiate hard, and play tough at high-end shops in the big box stores, you won’t have to do that at your neighborhood flea market. Why? Because everything is so reasonably priced, that you won’t have to bargain – you’ll save a ton of money by simply paying the asking price!