DelveInsight’s Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Insight provides the current and forecast market of the Knee Reconstruction Devices market, individual market shares of the devices, upcoming innovation in the devices, challenges, and drivers and comprises market trends and key competitors in the Knee Reconstruction Devices market in the 7MM (the US, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Germany, France, and Spain) and Japan).
Key Highlights from the Knee Reconstruction Devices Market report:
- DelveInsight anticipates a higher market share of the United States as compared to other 7MM Countries.
- The Knee Reconstruction Devices market is segmented by surgery type, device type, by fixation type, by tibial bearing component, and by end-user.
- The Knee Reconstruction Devices market is predicted to be driven by the factors such as an increase in the geriatric population with the rising prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders such as arthritis, osteoporosis, and others.
- Rising technological advancements like minimally invasive surgeries are likely to drive the growth of the knee replacement market.
- The high cost of the implants is likely to impede market growth.
- COVID-19 impact has led to a fall in the market of Knee Reconstruction. The market saw a gradual decline in the year-on-year growth compared to previous years due to decreased elective surgeries.
Request for Sample Report to know more about the impact of COVID and key device expected to take the maximum share @ Knee Reconstruction Devices Market
Knee replacement, also called knee arthroplasty or total-knee replacement, is a surgical procedure to reconstruct a knee damaged by arthritis. Metal & plastic parts are used to cap the ends of the bones that form the knee joint, along with the kneecap.
Knee Reconstruction procedure involves cutting away the damaged bone & cartilage from your thighbone, kneecap, and shinbone and replacing it with artificial joints made of metal alloys, high-grade plastics, and polymers.
Key Competitors accelerating the growth of the Knee Reconstruction Devices Market
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Zimmer Biomet
- DePuy Synthes
- DJO LLC
- Arthrex Inc
- Microport Orthopedics
- Alphamed Medizintechnik Fischer GmbH
- Meril Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Exactech Inc
- And Many Others
Know more about the key companies involved @ Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Key Companies
Scope of the Report
Study Period: 2018-26
Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Segmentation
Based on surgery type:
- total knee replacement
- partial knee replacement
- revision knee replacement.
Based on device type:
- total knee replacement systems
- partial knee replacement systems [unicompartmental, bicompartmental]
- revision knee systems
- individual components (femoral, tibial, and patellar)
- and others.
Based on fixation type:
Based on the tibial bearing component:
- mobile bearing.
Based on end-user:
- Specialty clinics.
Key Knee Reconstruction Devices Companies: B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, DJO LLC, Arthrex Inc, Microport Orthopedics, Conformis, Alphamed Medizintechnik Fischer GmbH, Meril Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., Smith & Nephew plc, Exactech Inc And others.
Table of Content
|1||Knee Reconstruction Devices: Background and Overview|
|2||Executive Summary of Knee Reconstruction Devices|
|3||Knee Reconstruction Devices: Competitive Analysis|
|4||Knee Reconstruction Devices: Regulatory Scenario|
|5||Knee Reconstruction Devices: Reimbursement Scenario|
|6||Knee Reconstruction Devices: Company Profiles|
|7||Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Analysis|
|9||Knee Reconstruction Devices: Competitive Analysis|
|11||Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Drivers|
|12||Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Barriers|
Know more about the report offerings @ Knee Reconstruction Devices Market insights, Key Companies, and Devices in the Pipeline
DelveInsight’s ‘Spinal Implants -Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2025’ report with a thorough analysis of key companies including Alphatec Holdings, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Exactech, Inc., Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes), Globus Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc., Nuvasive, Inc., Orthofix International N.V., Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and others.
DelveInsight’s ‘Nasal Packing Devices-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2025’ report with a thorough analysis of key companies including Smith & Nephew, Inc., Medtronic plc, Summit Medical Group, Stryker Corporation, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co.KG, Olympus Corporation, Entellus Medical, Inc., and Network Medical Products Ltd, and others.
DelveInsight’s ‘Nasal Splints-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2025’ report with a thorough analysis of key companies including Boston Medical Products, Inc, Innovia Medical, LLC Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Smith & Nephew, DTR Medical, Mentor Worldwide LLC, Network Medical Products, Summit Medical Group, Surgiform Technologies LLC, and others.
- Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Market
- Barett Esophagus Market
- Aortic Stenosis Market
- Breast Biopsy Market
- Heavy Metal Poisoning Market
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) Market
- Bladder pain syndrome Market
- Cardiac Arrythmia Market
- Cardiorenal Syndrome Market
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Market
- Central Retinal Venous Occulsion Market
DelveInsight is a leading Market Research, and Business Consultant focused purely on life sciences. It assists pharma companies by providing them with end-to-end solutions to boost their performance.
Get access to all the Pharma and healthcare market research reports through our market research subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Connect With Us at: