The global noise control system market is anticipated to expand at 3.7% CAGR in forecast period 2021-2031. As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will continue showcasing steady growth driven by the increasing focus on reducing noise pollution witnessed across various industries.
Stringent regulations implemented by governments to curb noise pollution especially in and around localities that have hospitals will push growth in the market. Sales are projected to soar in response to the increasing use of computer numeric control machines.
However, to use such advanced solutions, specific barrier is required to isolate vibrations. This has created attractive prospects for deployment of industrial noise control systems. Besides this, focus on technologies offering noise cancellation will surge to offer improved care to patients with chronic ailments.
According to the FMI study, inclusion of soundproofing and noise cancellation technologies in automobiles will create opportunities for growth in the market. Noise control systems are often installed in vehicles to help both driver and passengers to enjoy a peaceful and comfortable ride.
Besides these, various industries have been adopting novel technologies for noise cancellation. Industrial machinery, ventilation systems, and equipment motors can create enough noise pollution. Noise control systems are often installed in industries to curb noise produced from these machineries.
“Rising noise levels at workplaces and other commercial or residential places can have negative effect on human health and cause sleep disorders, hypertension, and other conditions. Increasing awareness about harmful effects of noise pollution is contributing towards the growth of the market,” said an FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4629
- North America is dominating global noise control systems market surging at 5.8% CAGR in forecast period.
- Increasing focus on curbing noise pollution is driving sales in China.
- Germany, followed by France and U.K. account for maximum share of noise control systems sales registered in Europe.
- The demand for industrial noise control units will continue rising in response to the implementation of stringent regulations to curb noise pollution and ensure safe working environment for employees and staffs.
- Increasing awareness about harmful effects of industrial noise will improve market growth.
- Increasing emphasis on the protection of workers and employees from noise pollution will drive market growth.
- Stringent environment regulation implemented to curb noise pollution will fuel the demand for noise control systems.
- Incorporation of integrated noise control technologies in advanced industrial machinery will drive market growth.
- Development of advanced industrial machineries integrated with noise cancelation technologies can impede the market growth in the future.
- High cost of installation and power consumption is restraining noise control system market.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4629
Manufacturers are offering technological advancements and mergers & acquisitions to strengthen their global footprint. For instance,
- In March 2021, Kinetics Noise Control Inc. launched KNP-E, a cost-effective metal acoustic panel to current line up kinetics KNP panels. The KNP-E is a rigid sound absorber which gains acoustical and durability performance of the standard KNP panels. This KNP pane reduces cost by folding on two sides and utilizing top channels for installation.
- In December 2020, Armstrong World Industries, Inc. collaborated with Arktura, LLC, a designer and fabricator of ceilings, walls, partitions, and facades. Arktura’s capabilities will further strengthen AWI’s robust portfolio of architectural specialty solutions along with its design capabilities across its entire enterprise.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
- Saint Gobain, Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- USG Corporation
- GP Industries Ltd
- Knauf Insulation Inc.
- SIAC PTE LTD
- Kinetics Noise Control, Inc.
- QUIET STONE UK LTD
- Acoustical Surfaces, Inc.
- Acoustical Solutions LLC
- Noise Barriers, LLC
More Insights on the Noise Control System Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the noise control system market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the market with a detailed segmentation, which includes:
- Acoustic Panels
- Acoustic Tiles
- Sound Curtains
- Acoustic Surface
- Sound Insulating Flooring
- Sound Barrier Walls
- Sound Blanket
- Sound Doors
- Plastic Sheets
- Residential Noise Control System
- Industrial Noise Control System
- Commercial Noise Control System
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/4629
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will the noise control system market expand through 2031?
- Which top manufacturing companies are leading the global noise control system market?
- What are the key drivers and trends that will stimulate the noise control system market?
- What are the challenges that will affect the sales of noise control system market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative throughout the forecast period?
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Industrial Automation Domain
Crane Market: The crane market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides deeper insights on the new trends while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Mobile Cranes Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides insights driving mobile cranes market demand in latest report. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the mobile cranes market in general, the study monitor global mobile cranes sales in 20+ high-growth markets and address their end-user in particular.
Marine Cranes Market: In its latest study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors that influence the demand for marine cranes. The report covers global demand for marine cranes in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global marine cranes market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/noise-control-system-market
Contact: Future Market Insights, 1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates