According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Beauty and Personal Care Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the India beauty and personal care market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026. Beauty and personal care refer to a range of products designed for personal hygiene and grooming. Some of the common product variants include cleansing pads, deodorant, hair dyes, facewash, soap, lotion, and makeup. They are made by using different chemical compounds derived from natural or synthetic sources. Beauty and personal care products protect the skin against external factors, reduce acne, maintain body odor, nourish the skin, and promote hair growth.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-beauty-personal-care-market/requestsample
The India beauty and personal care market is majorly being driven by rapid urbanization and changing consumer lifestyles. Additionally, the Government of India (GOI), in collaboration with private organizations, is undertaking initiatives to spread awareness regarding the importance of personal hygiene. Such initiatives are escalating the overall demand for beauty and personal care products in the market. Moreover, the increasing working population has contributed to the rising purchasing power and inflating sales of premium quality personal care products in the country. Furthermore, market players are adopting innovative strategies, such as housing beauty studios with personalized beauty advisors, which is attracting a broader consumer base, thereby fueling the market growth.
Ask Customization and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-beauty-personal-care-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- Avon Products Inc. (Natura & Co)
- Beiersdorf AG
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Coty Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- L’occitane International S.A.
- L’Oréal S.A
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon Inc.
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Unilever plc.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Product:
- Skincare/Sun Care
- Hair Care
- Makeup and Color Cosmetic Products
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Cosmetic Laser Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cosmetic-laser-market
- Roofing Materials Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/roofing-materials-market
- Risk Analytics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/risk-analytics-market
- Sheet Face Mask Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sheet-face-mask-market
- Pressure Reducing Valve Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pressure-reducing-valve-market
- Bronchodilator Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bronchodilators-market
- Hair Mask Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hair-mask-market
- Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aircraft-seat-actuation-system-market
- Luxury Travel Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/luxury-travel-market
- Cybersecurity Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cybersecurity-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800