The Ignition interlock device (IID) is also known as a breath alcohol ignition interlock device, it is a dashboard-mounted breathalyzer that is directly connected to the vehicle’s ignition system. The driver needs to blow into the attached IID to test breath alcohol concentration (BAC) level before starting or continuing to operate the vehicle. If the alcohol level in the driver’s blood is more than the one which is programmed in the vehicle, then the Ignition interlock device (IID) stops an engine from being started. The Ignition interlock device system interrupts the signal until a valid breath sample is provided which meets the programmed sample criteria. An ignition interlock device is used as a tool against drunk driving. Moreover, at random times, the vehicle asks for another breath sample, referred to as a rolling retest. The motive behind a rolling test is to prevent someone other than the driver to give a breath sample.
Browse Full Report with TOC @
The key players analyzed in the report include Drager, SmartStart, LifeSafer, Volvo, Guardian Interlock System Corp, Alcolock, PFK electronics, Detection Systems Inc, Sirac, Lion Laboratories, and Swarco
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The continued spread of COVID-19 would negatively impact the domestic auto industry in the near term because the major manufacturing hubs for automobile and auto parts are been shut down for months.
- The automotive sector would face pressure from not only the supply side but also the demand side and exports.
- The production halts have been extended in China after the Chinese New Year due to a substantial rise in the COVID-19 populations, which has created supply-side risks for domestic auto companies around the world.
- The global automobile sector has faced the most challenges while the COVID-19 pandemic as their production houses are shut, their inventories are overflowing, and the demand is vanished out of the market.
Get Sample Report with Industry Insights @
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Some of the factors such as increase in cases of driving under the influence (DUI) in developed economies and strong support by the governments of emerging economies are expected to spur the demand over the forecast period. However, the high cost of ignition interlock devices (IIDS) and lack of awareness and government regulations in underdeveloped and developing nations are anticipated to hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, government proposals to install ignition interlock devices (IIDS) on all upcoming vehicles are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the ignition interlock devices market in the forecasting period.
To Get Discount, Make Purchase Inquiry @
The ignition interlock devices market trends are as follows:
Increase in cases of driving under the influence (DUI) in developed economies
The increase in number of accident cases especially in developed economies across the world has also increased awareness among the customers. Hence, the customers are becoming more keener safety & security while buying a vehicle such as ignition interlock devices (IIDS) at a very high scale. Also, alcohol can slow reflexes, which can decrease the ability to react swiftly to changing situations, this increases the chances of accidents while driving. Hence, the increasing awareness and demand in developing economies are expected to grow the ignition interlock devices market during the forecast period.
Strong support by the governments of emerging economies
The law association and movements combinedly behave exhibited laws with mandating ignition interlock programs provided for all drunk driving offenses. Governments of many developing economies are also providing lucrative incentives offered for the installation of interlock devices on the first conviction which is also expected to boost the growth of the market in the near future.
Request for Customization of this Report @
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ignition interlock devices market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the ignition interlock devices market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the ignition interlock devices market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed ignition interlock devices market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the ignition interlock devices market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the ignition interlock devices market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Contact: David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.alliedmarketresearch.com
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060