As per Persistence Market Research analysis, the global high power industrial burners market is projected to be valued at around US$ 1.4 Bn in 2021, expanding at a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period of 2021-2031. Compact design, quite operation, coupled with low capital cost are the prime reasons adding to extensive use of high power industrial burners. The ongoing crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in disruption of supply chain networks and manufacturing activities.
Although sales of high power industrial burners is understood to have plummeted during the initial stages of the pandemic, with regional manufacturing sector operations reviving toward threshold rates, the market is expected to recover sharply over subsequent years.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@
With flexible production being in demand, autonomous handling systems and robots are expected to adapt to changing requirements faster. Besides, those moving around with “domain+” skills would be on the top of the recruiters’ agenda.
Augmented reality solutions are being asked for IoT functionality is capable of tracking and evaluating production quotas, expanding control rooms, and creating various models related to predictive maintenance. Industry 4.0 workforce would, indeed, be complementing robotics. Persistence Market Research is endowed with expertise herein in the form of consultants and analysts.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
• 1 to 5 MW high power industrial burners are anticipated to observe prominent share (volume basis) owing to enhanced application in the industrial sector coupled with custom offerings by OEMs.
• High velocity burners are being adopted extensively, thanks to their low NOx emission and high flame stability. These burners are anticipated to cross the 20% share mark by 2031 on a volume basis.
• From a manufacturing stance, a handful of high power industrial burner manufacturers may focus on adopting composite and hybrid raw materials, as their efficacy in diverse application environments remains to be tested.
• On the basis of end use, the oil & gas industry is expected to create significant opportunity for high power industrial burner suppliers over the coming years.
• Europe is currently one of the fastest-growing markets and is anticipated to observe rapid rise in industrial automation. Additionally, implementation of Industry 4.0 norms will provide lucrative opportunities for high power industrial burner manufacturers.
For critical insights on this market, request for ask an expert here @
The high power industrial burners market is understood to be moderately competitive, with tier-I players accounting for around 46-48% market share. Some of the key players in the market are Honeywell International Inc., Thyssenkrupp, Baltur S.p.A, Andritz AG, Oilon Group Oy, ELCO Burners, SAACKE GmbH, ALFA Laval AB, Tenova S.p.A, Weishaupt Group, and ZEECO Inc., among others. These players have higher shares in the global market, and have longstanding relationships with a number of end users for the supply of high power industrial burners.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Read More Trending Reports of PMR –
Global Market Study on Snow Making Systems: Developments in Theme Based Tourism Activities to Drive Growth Across Various Regional Markets: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/snow-making-system-market.asp
Global Market Study on Powder Coating Equipment: General Metal Segment Projected to Gain High Market Share During the Forecast Period: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/powder-coating-equipment-market.asp
Global Market Study on Centrifugal Industrial Dryer: Metal Finishing Segment by Application to Create High Incremental $ Opportunity During 2017 – 2025: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/centrifugal-industrial-dryer-market.asp
Global Market Study on Switchgear Monitoring Systems: Demand Rising to Maximize Reliability of Electrical Assets through Early Detection of Failure: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/switchgear-monitoring-system-market.asp
Persistence Market Research Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751 USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353 Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org