The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.57% between 2023-2032
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global next-generation breast cancer diagnostic and screening market was valued at $3.13 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $9.88 billion by 2032, growing at a staggering CAGR of 12.57%.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for global next-generation breast cancer diagnostic and screening:
- Increasing prevalence of breast cancer globally
- Increased awareness regarding early diagnosis of breast cancer
- Growing focus on breast cancer biomarkers for effective screening, prognosis, and personalized treatment
- Increasing partnerships and collaborations among market players
The detailed study is a compilation of 31 market data tables and 163 figures spread through 244 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Satyendrsingh Rajput, Lead Research Analyst, BIS Research, “The increasing burden of breast cancer is leading to a rise in demand for early and effective diagnosis and screening of the disease, which is leading to the adoption of genomic and molecular-based tests that can provide information to healthcare professionals regarding genetic mutations, tumor grade, and presence of hormone receptors, among others. With the development of these diagnostic techniques, the clinical practice for the treatment of cancer is moving toward a more holistic approach of providing prognostic value and personalized therapeutics for the treatment. This inclination toward a personalized approach is paving the way for the growth of the next-generation breast cancer diagnostic and screening market.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agendia Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BGI Genomics Co., Ltd.
- CENTOGENE N.V.
- Danaher Corporation
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Natera, Inc.
Recent Industry Developments in the Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market
- In April 2023, Syantra Inc., a Canada-based company, received CE mark approval for its Syantra DX breast cancer test.
- In March 2023, NeoGenomics, Inc. launched its RaDaR assay, which is a liquid biopsy test for minimal residual disease (MRD).
- In February 2023, HALO Diagnostics launched its new HALO pathway for early breast cancer detection.
- In January 2023, Agilent Technologies, Inc. acquired Avida Biomed, a company that develops high-performance NGS target enrichment workflows for cancer research.
- In October 2022, Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd entered into a distribution partnership with Omnigen, under which Omnigen would distribute Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd’s LiquidHALLMARK assay in Turkey.
- In March 2022, Myriad Genetics, Inc. received the U.S. FDA approval for its BRACanalysis CDx for being used as a companion diagnostic test and for the identification of breast cancer patients who may benefit from Lynparza in early breast cancer stages.
- In February 2022, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings acquired Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc., a company that deals in cancer genomics and provides an assortment of comprehensive liquid biopsy and tissue-based products.
- In January 2022, Agendia Inc. entered into a partnership with Illumina Inc. to expand genomic testing for breast cancer care.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in precision medicine? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive Deeptech M-A-P™ in Healthcare by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch