DelveInsight’s “Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Market Insights” Report offers a detailed analysis of the disease, its causes, symptoms, diagnostics modalities, and treatment options. The report also offers comprehensive insights into Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease market size, epidemiology, emerging therapies, market drivers, market barriers, ongoing clinical trials, key collaboration in the space, and key pharmaceutical companies actively pushing the growth of market size forward.
Some of the key highlights from the Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Market Insights:
- As per the article by Shams et al. (2009), GERD is one of the highly prevalent diseases seen in clinical practice. The prevalence (as defined by at least weekly heartburn and/or acid regurgitation) was 10-20% in the Western world and approximately 5% in Asia.
- As per the study conducted by El-Serag et al. (2014), incidence per 1000 person-years was approximately 5 in the overall UK and US populations, and 0.84 in pediatric patients aged 1– 17 years in the UK.
- As per DelveInsight’s analysis, the prevalence of GERD is slightly higher in men compared to women.
- Currently, key players, such as Jeil Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Takeda, Sinorda Biomedicine, and others are involved in developing therapies to treat Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Some of the key therapies under-development for Gastroesophageal reflux disease include JP-1366, Dexlansoprazole, X842, and others.
- Most of the GERD emerging therapies are in the mid and late phases of clinical trials, which are expected to enter the market during the forecast period.
- As per DelveInsight, the dynamics of the GERD market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the rise in the number of healthcare spending across the world.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Market Landscape
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: Overview
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, is a digestive disorder that results in the retrograde flow of stomach contents back into the esophagus. Currently, the exact cause of GERD is unknown. Over the years, several risk factors have been identified. People across different age groups from infants to older adults can be affected with GERD, however, some of the people such as those with asthma are at higher risk.
At present, various treatment options such as medication and surgery are available in the market to treat GERD. Apart from market therapies, several companies are diligently investing in newer therapies for the treatment of GERD, with several of the therapies in the mid and late stages of clinical trials.
For more insights into Disease, causes, and treatment, reach out @ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Treatment Landscape
The Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2017-30 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Prevalent Cases of GERD
- Gender-specific Prevalent Cases of GERD
- Age-specific Prevalent Cases of GERD
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases of GERD
Visit for more @ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Epidemiological Insights
As per Antunes et al. (2021), GERD is one of the most commonly diagnosed digestive disorders in the US with a prevalence of 20%, resulting in a significant economic burden in direct and indirect costs and adversely affects the quality of life. The treatment approaches for GERD include lifestyle changes, medication, and surgery. In some cases, lifestyle changes and a medication regimen can efficiently work for the patient. However, sometimes surgical intervention is required if patients fail medical therapy or develop complications of GERD. Additionally, there are several challenges in the GERD market such as inability to afford medications, relapse of symptoms soon after the medication is stopped, and the possibility of complications. The therapies under development for GERD are expected to overcome these challenges and transform the treatment scenario in the coming years.
- JP-1366: Jeil Pharmaceutical
- X842: Sinorda Biomedicine
- Dexlansoprazole: Takeda
- Launch of emerging therapies
- Increase in the Prevalence of GERD
- Rise in healthcare spending across the world
Scope of the Report
- 11 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Descriptive overview of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, covering causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight into Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Current and emerging therapies for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease market drivers and barriers
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What was the Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease market size during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease market is expected to grow in the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Market Landscape Analysis
Table of Contents
|3||Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease|
|4||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Market Overview at a Glance|
|5||Executive Summary of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease|
|6||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Epidemiology and Market Methodology|
|7||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population|
|8||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Patient Journey|
|9||Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices|
|10||Key Endpoints in Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Clinical Trials|
|11||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Marketed Therapies|
|12||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Emerging Therapies|
|13||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: 7 Major Market Analysis|
|15||Access and Reimbursement Overview of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease|
|18||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Market Drivers|
|19||Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Market Barriers|
Learn more about the report offerings @ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Market Outlook
Related Reports –
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Epidemiology Forecast
DelveInsight’s Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)? in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Pipeline Insights
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Pipeline Insights, 2021 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) market.
Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy Market
DelveInsight’s “Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy market size and shares analysis in the 7MM (i.e the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
Endometrial Cancer Market
DelveInsight’ s “Endometrial Cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report provides a detailed overview of the disease and an in-depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Endometrial Cancer market size, share, trends, growth and forecast for the seven major markets (i.e. the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
DelveInsight’s “Anti-hypertension Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Anti-hypertension market size and shares analysis in the 7MM (i.e the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
- Technologies to Benefit Children with Autism
- Eye Disorders Therapeutics Market
- Healthtech and Medtech Devices Market
- Recent Developments in Presbyopia Treatments
- Spinal Stenosis Devices Key Companies
- Adult-Onset Still’s Disease Market Forecast
- Bone Cancer Market Growth
- Elastomeric Pump Market Share
- Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market
- Alzheimer’s Aducanumab gets Approval
- Recent Developments in the Pacemakers Pipeline
- Benefits and Pitfalls of the Wearable Devices
- Diabetic Macular Edema Therapy Market
- Age-Related Hearing Loss Devices Market Developmental Activity
Get in touch with our Business executive for Competitive Intelligence Services
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Shruti Thakur +91-9650213330 firstname.lastname@example.org