The global gallium nitride market is projected to be worth USD 320.4 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The gallium nitride market is observing high demand attributed to the growing demand for gallium nitride devices in consumer electronics. Gallium nitride is garnering significant traction in the market and is replacing silicon for use in fast chargers for laptops and smart devices. In the last couple of years, the screen and battery size of smartphones have witnessed a significant increase, which, in turn, is causative of increased power consumption for smartphones, thereby pushing the market for fast chargers.
The market evaluations over the forecast years on the basis of an in-depth study of the leading market segments, product type outlook, application continuum, regional overview, and the highly competitive scenario of the market. The report holistically analyzes the Gallium Nitride market, taking a closer look at the prominent factors influencing the industrial growth, technological developments, as well as the current and emerging trends of the key regional segments of the market. The product type outlook, application range, end-use landscape, and the efficient solutions and services offered by the leading manufacturers are some of the major components of the market emphasized in the report.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/317
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2019, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation declared the development of GaN-HEMT in a multi-cell structure in partnership with the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) and Research Center for Ubiquitous MEMS and Micro Engineering. The transistor is attached directly to a high thermal conductivity single-crystal heat-dissipating diamond substrate.
- Gallium nitride finds application in smaller electronics, high-performance EVs and is the primary material for modern-day LED lighting solutions.
- Gallium nitride is of immense significance in photovoltaic cells by enabling them to realize much higher power density than the silicon-based photovoltaic cell.
The competitive landscape of the Gallium Nitride market is explored with regards to the production capacity, revenue and market share, product portfolio, strategic business decisions such as M&A, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, and brand promotion, among others, for each manufacturer operating in the Gallium Nitride market.
Major Manufacturers Profiled in the Report:
DOWA Electronics Materials Co. Ltd., Cree Inc., American Elements, Furukawa Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Kyma Technologies Inc., Soitec, IQE PLC, Infineon Technologies, and Nitride Semiconductors Co. Ltd., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global gallium nitride market on the basis of substrate type, distribution channel, application, and region:
- Substrate Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Radio Frequency Devices
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Satellite Communication
- Military & Defense
- Power Electronics
- Power Supply
- Electric Vehicle
- Servers & Data Centers
- Wireless Power
- Solar Photovoltaic Technology
- Envelope Tracking
- Radio Frequency Devices
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/317
Global Gallium Nitride Market Report – Key Takeaways:
- The latest research report analyzes the changing competitive scenario.
- The report carries an unbiased perspective towards the global market performance.
- The study presents an eight-year assessment of the global market and its principal product segments.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, opportunities, restraints, and threats, have been discussed in the report in detail.
- The analytical data and strategic planning methodologies are expected to aid businesses in decision-making
- The report serves as an exhaustive regional analysis of the global Gallium Nitride market, systematically presenting the business profiles of various stakeholders.
- Furthermore, the report provides valuable data about the critical factors influencing market progress.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Gallium Nitride Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Gallium Nitride Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for GaN devices in consumer electronics
22.214.171.124. Growing demand in radio frequency applications
126.96.36.199. Growing adoption of electric vehicles
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Availability of substitutes
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Renewable Polypropylene Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/renewable-polypropylene-market
Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-reflective-and-anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Polysorbate Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polysorbate-market
Chromatography Resins Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/chromatography-resins-market
3D Printing Metal Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-metal-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756