DelveInsight’s Fabry Disease Market Insights Report offers a detailed analysis of disease, its causes, symptoms, diagnostics modalities, and treatment options.
The report covers Fabry Disease epidemiology, emerging therapeutics, market dynamics, market drivers and barriers, ongoing clinical trials, important collaborations in the field, and key pharmaceutical companies actively pushing market growth forward for the study period 2017-2030 in 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan).
Some of the key highlights from the Fabry Disease Market Insights:
- According to data from Orphanet, Fabry disease is reported to be 1 in 80,000 live births annually but this figure may underestimate disease prevalence. When late-onset variants of the disease are considered, a prevalence of approximately 1 in 3,000 is suggested.
- The US estimate for Fabry disease described in the National Institutes of Health Genetics Home Reference states Fabry disease affects an estimated 1 in 40,000 to 60,000 males.
- As per Tsuboi et al, 2012 Fabry disease prevalence is higher in the males than females
- In a study by Saito et al, 2016 the prevalence rate of Fabry disease in Japan Fabry disease screening study ( J-FAST) was 0.02 % with 0.04 % (2/5408) in males and 0 % (0/3139) in females.
- Key players, such as Safoni Genzyme, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals, Protalix Biotherapeutics, Sangamo Therapeutics, 4D Molecular Therapeutics, and many others are involved in developing therapies for fabry disease.
- Emerging therapies such as Venglustat, Lucerastat, PRX- 102, ST 920, 4D-310, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the fabry disease market in the coming years.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Fabry Disease Market Landscape
Fabry Disease Overview
Fabry disease (FD) is a devastating, progressive, inherited condition caused by lysosomal dysfunction linked to chromosome X and mutations in the GLA gene located in chromosome Xq22.1 which encodes the alpha-galactosidase A (AGA) enzyme.
It is a multi-systemic and life-threatening condition which is one of the most common lysosomal storage diseases after the Gaucher Disease. It is characterized by specific neurological, cutaneous, renal, cardiovascular, cochleovestibular and cerebrovascular manifestations. The symptoms include Chronic pain, usually a burning or tingling sensation in the hands and feet. The pain sometimes briefly becomes more intense, requiring medication to bring it down to manageable levels. The pain can go away in adulthood, clusters of small, dark red spots in various locations on the skin, opaque corneas, resulting in cloudy-looking eyes and problems with eyesight, ringing in the ears, and hearing loss, a variety of gastrointestinal problems, decreased ability to sweat, and others.
For more insights into Disease, causes and treatment, reach out @ Fabry Disease Treatment Landscape
Fabry Disease Epidemiology Segmentation
The Fabry Disease Market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2018-30 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Fabry Disease Prevalence
- Age-Specific Fabry Disease Prevalence
- Gender-Specific Fabry Disease Prevalence
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases of Fabry Disease
Visit for more @ Fabry Disease Epidemiological Insights
Fabry Disease Market
The launch of various innovative medicines, important firms operating in the area, rising prevalence, more R&D in the area, and medical innovations occurring in the Fabry Disease market domain are all projected to contribute to the market’s growth.
Fabry Disease Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Lucerastat: Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
- Pegunigalsidase alfa: Protalix Biotherapeutics
- AVR-RD-01: Avrobio
- Venglustat: Sanofi Genzyme
- ST-920: Sangamo Therapeutics
- 4D-310: 4D Molecular Therapeutics
For more information, visit Fabry Disease Market Analysis, Patient Pool and Emerging Therapies
Fabry Disease Market Drivers
- Rising prevalent population
- Technological advancements
- Emerging therapies
- Extensive R&D
Scope of the Report
- 11 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Descriptive overview of Fabry Disease, covering causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight into Fabry Disease epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Current and emerging therapies for Fabry Disease
- Fabry Disease market drivers and barriers
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What was the Fabry Disease market share (percentage) distribution like in 2018 and what will it be like in 2030?
- During the forecast period (2018-2030), what will be the entire market size for Fabry Disease, as well as the market size by therapy?
- What are the most important results from the 7MM market, and which nation will have the largest Fabry Disease market size throughout the projected period (2018-2030)?
- During the projection period (2018-2030), at what CAGR is the Fabry Disease market anticipated to expand at 7MM?
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Fabry Disease Market Landscape Analysis
Table of Contents
|3.||Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Fabry Disease|
|4.||Fabry Disease Market Overview at a Glance|
|5.||Executive Summary of Fabry Disease|
|6.||Fabry Disease Epidemiology and Market Methodology|
|7.||Fabry Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population|
|8.||Fabry Disease Patient Journey|
|9.||Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices|
|10.||Key Endpoints in Fabry Disease Clinical Trials|
|11.||Fabry Disease Marketed Therapies|
|12.||Fabry Disease Emerging Therapies|
|13.||Fabry Disease: 7 Major Market Analysis|
|15.||Access and Reimbursement Overview of Fabry Disease|
|18.||Fabry Disease Market Drivers|
|19.||Fabry Disease Market Barriers|
Learn more about the report offerings @ Fabry Disease Market Outlook
DelveInsight’s ‘Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Acromegaly-Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast–2030’ report.
DelveInsight’s “Alopecia Areata – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report.
DelveInsight’s “Cerebral Palsy – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Cluster Headache Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast—2030’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast—2030’ report.
DelveInsight’s “Cushing’s Syndrome – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
Get in touch with our Business executive for Pharma and Healthcare Market Assessment and Consulting
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Shruti Thakur email@example.com +1(919)321-6187