A thorough analysis on executive education program market by FMI provides insights into the drivers and opportunities augmenting the growth trajectory of the market through 2031. It also examines the factors enabling growth across various segments on the basis of program type, leadership level, type of learner, mode of learning, duration, type of course, industry type, and region.
Future Market Insights (FMI), Dubai: As per a detailed study by FMI, the global executive education program market is expected to surpass US$ 37.8 billion in 2021. Surging demand for professional courses and in-personal programs to up skill professionals is favoring the sales. On account of this, the market is expected to total US$ 109.6 billion by 2031, expanding at an impressive CAGR of 11.2% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
Rapid expansion of the corporate sector has resulted in intense competition among employees. This has bolstered the demand for executive education programs for acquiring new skillsets to tackle the dynamic challenges and keep up with dynamic changes in their respective fields. Driven by this, the sales of the executive education program are anticipated to register a year-on-year growth of 10% in 2021.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14070
The corporate sector and schools are increasingly focusing on offering flexible and online executive learning programs to capitalize on the rapidly changing working environment. For instance, The Wharton School offers over 45 live online courses, programs, and asynchronous certifications for immediate business impact. A multiplicity of such developments are anticipated to propel the demand for executive education programs at 4% between 2020 and 2021.
As per FMI, online learning is projected to emerge as the most preferred mode of learning, exhibiting sales growth at a staggering CAGR of 13.7% through 2031. Increasing adoption of online courses by employees and managers owing to its convenience is an attribute favoring the segment growth.
“Leading players are emphasizing on adopting hyper-personalized nudges and artificial intelligence (AI)-powered coach bots to offer customized programs as per the relevant skills and knowledge requirement. This will facilitate the market growth in the coming years,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Executive Education Program Market Study
- The U.S., home to some of the best and leading business schools, is estimated to account for more than 76.4% of the market share in North America through 2031.
- The U.K. is projected to emerge as one of the leading markets in Europe, accounting for over 26.2% of the total sales in the region by 2031 end.
- Australia is anticipated to dominate the Oceania market, accounting for more than 52% of the overall regional revenue share in 2021.
- 1-week to 1-month duration courses is expected to remain highly sought-after, holding nearly 46.3% of the global demand through 2021.
- On the basis of course type, finance & accounting courses are forecast to hold a notable revenue share, accounting for over 32.8% of sales in 2021.
- Increasing adoption of cutting-edge technology and rising penetration of e-commerce across numerous domains are compelling employees in the corporate and banking sector to upgrade their skills, which is in turn, driving the market.
- Rising adoption of smartphones, growing internet penetration, integration of novel technologies in teaching patterns, and accessibility to global content are collectively facilitating the growth of the online learning segment.
Preview the report and TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/executive-education-program-market
- Lack of self-motivation and unavailability of time amongst managers and senior-level executives are hampering the market growth.
- High cost of individual and private courses is hindering the sales of executive education programs across individual and private learner segments.
As per FMI, The Harvard Business School, Columbia University, MIT Sloan School of Management, Stanford Graduate School of Business, are leading companies in the executive education program market and are expected to cumulatively account for nearly 51.0 % of the global value share.
Key players are aiming at adopting strategies such as new product launch, strategic collaborations, agreements, and partnerships with other companies to expand their product portfolio for addressing the demand of an expanding pool of consumers. For instance,
- In 2019, Stephen M. Ross School of Management, an educational institute based in the U.S., offers Executive MBA Program in two locations: Los Angeles and Ann Arbor. The institute received 5th ranked for its executive education by Financial Times in 2019.
- In 2020, Harvard Business School announced introducing online programming, including both modules – short duration programs, such as Leading Difference for High Performance, and longer topic-focused programs, such as the General Management Program.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14070
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Harvard Business School
- Columbia University
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Baruch College
- Wharton School of Business
- UCLA Anderson School of Business
- Kellogg School of Management
- Stephen M. Ross School of Management
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Cornell SC Johnson
- Rotman School of Management
- Ted Rogers
- UBC Sauder School of Business
- Durham University – Business School
More Valuable Insights on Executive Education Program Market
FMI, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global executive education program market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in executive education program market with detailed segmentation:
By Program Type:
- Customized Programs
- Pre-designed Programs
By Leadership Level:
- Junior/ Entry-level Employees
- Mid-level Employees
- Senior Executives
By Type of Learner:
- Group/ Small Team Learners
- Individual/ Private Learners
By Mode of Learning:
- In-Person Learning
- Online Learning
- Less than 1 Week
- 1 Week to 1 Month
- More than 1 Month
By Type of Courses:
- Management & Leadership
- Finance & Accounting
- Strategic Leadership & Innovation
- Marketing & Sales
- Business Operations & Entrepreneurship
By Industry Type:
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Energy & Transportation
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing & Industrials
- Professional Services
- Technology & Communications
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14070
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into executive education program market demand outlook for the forecast period 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for executive education program market between 2021 and 2031
- Executive education program market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Executive education program market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Browse Extensive Coverage of our Top Trending Reports:
Secondhand Apparel Market: Online Retail of Secondhand Apparel will Rise at 18.7% CAGR Through 2031
Pet Care Market: Demand for Veterinary Clinic Services Drives Pet Care Market Growth at 6% CAGR
Men’s Intimate Care Products Market: Men’s Intimate Care Products Market Witnesses Significant Growth as Millennial Emerge as Key Driving Force
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/executive-education-program-market