The electrical steel market study Future Market Insights offers compelling insights into key growth drivers and restraints impacting the market through 2031. The survey offers insights into opportunities existing in key segments, including type and applications.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: The electrical steel market value will total US$ 37.5 Bn in 2021, as per Future Market Insights (FMI). Exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5% for 2021-2031, the market is expected to reach US$ 70.5 Bn by the end of 2031. Despite logistical challenges amid restrictions imposed to contain the pandemic in 2020, the market is forecast to register 5.3% year-on-year growth in 2021.
The demand for electrical steel will surge particularly in emerging economies, as they leverage renewable energy sector and invest in infrastructure activities. Consequently, the market will register rising application of electrical steel in transformers. This factor however is not restricted to a particular region, rather it will guarantee global market growth on account of increasing energy consumption around the world.
Among various types, application of grain-oriented steel will continue increasing in transformers and generators, which will stimulate growth of the market. Also, growing demand for automobiles, spurred by the rise in population, lifestyle changes, and emergence of technological innovations has spurred sales of the non-grained electrical steel.
According to the study, the demand for non-gain oriented electrical steel is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 5.7% in 2021. On the other hand, grain-oriented electrical steel will account for over 55% of the market share in 2021.
The market for electrical steel in Europe is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the assessment period. Meanwhile, factors such as presence of key market players, rising research and developmental activities, and expansion of production facilities will aid in electrical steel market growth in the U.S.
“Increasing demand for highly-efficient transformers across the globe will bolster sales of electrical steel. To capitalize on available opportunities, manufacturers are likely to focus on capacity expansion,” said a Future Market Insights analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-883
Key Takeaways from Electrical Steel Market Survey
- Japan is projected to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2021 and 2031, accounting for over 35.6% of the East Asia market.
- The U.S. is the leading market for electrical steel in North America and is estimated to register a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period.
- The electrical steel market in China is likely to register impressive growth, accounting for over 52% of the East Asia market through 2031.
- Indian market is expected to grow at a steady pace, accounting for over 44%sales in the South Asia and Pacific region in 2021.
- Based on application, transformers will account for 45% of the overall market share in 2021.
- Growing manufacturing activities in developing regions is boosting sales of electrical steel.
- Rising global automobile production is a key factor diving growth of the market.
- Volatile prices of raw materials is a key factor impeding growth of the electrical steel market.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-883
Key manufacturers are focusing on expanding their facilities in order to strengthen their market presence.
For instance, in November 2020, Nippon Steel, a leading steel manufacturing company based in Japan announced plans to invest approximately US $1 billion to broaden its electrical steel sheet facilities at two plants in Japan. This progression will raise its capacity for over 40% by the first half of 2023 to address the growing demand for electric vehicles and transformers across end users.
Other players operating in the market are focusing on new product offerings to enhance their product portfolio.
For instance, in 2020, Voestalpine Group, announced the launch of its two electrical sheet products named, blacklack-V and Sovac. With the launch of these novel products, company will witness an upsurge in revenue from end use segments.
More Valuable Insights on Market
FMI, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global electrical steel market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in electrical steel market with detailed segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Grain-Oriented Electrical Steel
- Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel
- 1hp – 100hp
- 101hp – 200hp
- 201hp – 500hp
- 501hp – 1000hp
- Above 1000hp
By End Use:
- Household Appliance
- Others (Construction, Fabrication)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/883
Key Questions Covered in the Electrical Steel Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for electrical steel market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into electrical steel demand outlook for forecast period 2021-2031
- Electrical steel market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Electrical steel market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Industrial Automation Domain
Heat Pumps Market: Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a deeper insights on the new trends of global heat pumps market while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Heat Sealing Equipment Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides incisive coverage on the global heat sealing equipment market over the forecast period of 2021 and 2031. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the heat sealing equipment market in general, the study monitor global heat sealing equipment sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Market: ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors of global shell and tube heat exchangers market. The study offers detailed study on key trends that influence the demand for shell and tube heat exchangers. The report covers global demand in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global shell and heat exchangers market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/electrical-steel-market
Contact: Future Market Insights, 1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates