Drones are the equipment capable of making an inventory in a logistics warehouse, transporting goods by air or carrying out security tasks. Rise in usage of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in various business applications for quicker delivery of commodities fuel the development of the global drone logistics and transportation market. Surging trend of e-commerce trade is also boosting the demand in the drone logistics and transportation market. Simple regulations regarding the usage of drones with respect to commercial usage also helps in uplifting the growth of the drone logistics and transportation market during the forecast period.
Browse Full Report with TOC @
The key players analyzed in the report include PINC Solutions, CANA Advisors, Drone Delivery Canada, Drone Scan, Hardis Group, Infinium Robotics, Matternet, and Workhorse Group.
Covid-19 Scenario Analysis
- COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing drone services market landscape.
- Increasing supply chain and manufacturing disruptions are limiting the sales of drones owing to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- COVID-19 lockdowns are impacting the availability of subcomponents to the assembling companies in a snowball effect.
- Drones helps in providing safety and reduce cost per delivery and delivery time, thus increasing profits. Therefore, increasing the growth of the commercial drones market.
Get Sample Copy of the Report @
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The significant factors impacting the growth of the drone logistics market are increasing use of drones in commercial and military applications and exemptions by federal aviation administration to contribute in the market growth. However, issues related to battery life and bandwidth and the lack of trained and skilled personnel might hamper the growth of automotive drone logistics market. On the other hand, the growing adoption of technologies such as block chain and wireless charging provides lucrative growth opportunities to players in the drone logistics and transportation market.
To Get Discount, Make Purchase Inquiry @
Increase in use of drones in commercial and military applications
Usage of drones for several commercial and military applications has increased the demand for drones. Major examples of these comprise inventory management, inventory tracking, food delivery, medical supplies delivery, border surveillance, and parcel delivery. Thus, driving the growth of the drone logistics market in near future.
Exemptions by federal aviation administration to contribute in market growth
Some of the exceptions by Federal Aviation Administration enables the usage of drones in several industries. Increasing usage of drones result in pumping up the growth of the drone logistics and transportation market all over the world in coming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of Drone logistics market share.
- The current market is analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the Drone logistics market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Drone logistics market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Request for Customization of this Report @
Questions answered in the drone logistics market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Similar Reports We Have on Automotive Industry:
Europe Cold Chain Logistics Market by Mode of Transportation (Railways, Airways, Roadways, and Waterways), End Use Industry, and Temperature Type (Chilled and Frozen): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2025
Reverse Logistics Market by Return Type (Recalls, Commercial and B2B returns, Repairable returns, End of use returns and End of life returns), and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2028
Third-party Logistics (3PL) Market by Mode of Transportation, Service Type, Domestic Transportation Management, International Transportation Management, Warehousing & Distribution) and Industry: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027
Cash Logistics Market by Service (Cash management, Cash-in-transit, and ATM Services), and End User (Financial Institutions, Retailers, Government Agencies, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 – 2025
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Contact: David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 email@example.com Web: www.alliedmarketresearch.com
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060