iCrowdNewswire Jan 21, 2021 10:00 PM ET
Massive transformation of cloud-centric applications & requirement of reduction in the operational expenditure. Besides, the COVID-19 pandemic increased the popularity of the remote desktops & desktop virtualization infrastructure.
Market Size – USD 8.98 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 14.1%, Market Trends – Enormous growth in the cloud-based applications and remote working tendency.
The Global Desktop Virtualization Market is forecast to reach USD 25.91 Billion by 2027. The growing importance of reducing the OPEX in the end-use verticals with the presence of remote accessibility & advanced security systems are enforcing the market demand. Enterprises around the world devote most of their technology & security expenditure on their revenue generation and operational efficiency intensifying applications. The rapid adoption of cloud-sourced applications is fundamentally enabling web-scale architectures of application deployment & replacing the traditional mode of computation and services used by the end-use verticals. Application layering system has been an effective way to separate apps from its underlying operating system, providing the option to manage the computing solutions delivered from any end-user devices.
The report is furnished with the latest market scenario pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic and its after-effects on the Desktop Virtualization industry and the key segments. The pandemic has disrupted the workflow of the industry and created financial difficulties. The report assesses the complete impact of the pandemic on the market and offers key insights into the market scenario along with trends and demands disruptions. The report also offers an outlook on the market scenario in the forecast timeline.
Get the sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2971
Some of the players profiled in the report are IBM, Citrix Systems, NComputing, NetApp HCI, Nutanix, Inc., Cisco Systems, Huawei Technologies, Ericom Software, Red Hat, and HiveIO, Inc., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In September 2019, HiveIO, Inc., a US-based company to offer intelligent virtualization, announced its partnership with Getech Ltd., a UK based edutech company focused of providing advanced educational services. The partnership will help the customers in education sectors provide with the latest solutions in desktop virtualization technology. Educational institutes would be able to increase access to specialist teaching software, and the students would get a new breed of high-powered virtual desktops securely, regardless of their location.
- In February 2020, Nutanix, Inc., a cloud computing company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure software & cloud services, announced its free promotional 30 days trial desktop virtualization services for the Asia Pacific businesses to help the staff in this region affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- IT & telecommunication sectors are the leading sub-segment due to their major shift to their cloud based platforms and major demand of replacing many computers with a single server in order to reduce the operational costs spent in the multiple software licenses, hardware systems and operating administrations. IT business process outsourcing companies are one of the most demanding end-use verticals that help propel the market share to a large extent.
- In November 2020, Microsoft acquired FSLogix, a Georgia, US-based next-generation app-provisioning platform & virtual desktop startup, in order to enhance Microsoft’s Office 365 virtual desktop experience by letting the customers run the Office 365 and Windows 10 in the cloud.
The Global Desktop Virtualization Market is segmented as follows:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
- IT & Telecommunication
- BFSI Sectors
- Supply Chain & Warehouse
- Education & Entertainment
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2971
Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Point Summary of the Report:
The global Desktop Virtualization market research report is an investigative study offering key insights into the latest growth trends, developments, technological and product advancements, and the research and development scenario. The report also covers the market aspects that directly influence the growth of the market. These features include strategies undertaken by the prominent players, their expansion tactics, and the product portfolios of the companies, and micro and macro-economic factors.
Access complete report description, toc, chart, etc.@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/desktop-virtualization-market
The study also analyses the crucial market aspects, including R&D, product launches and brand promotions, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and the growth pattern on both regional and global levels. The report offers an in-depth evaluation of factors such as cost, capacity, rates of production and consumption, gross revenue, profit margin, demand and supply ratio, import/export, market share, market size, and market trends.
The Global Desktop Virtualization Market includes relevant and verified information relating to the overall market, key players, and their market position and financial standing. The report utilizes advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer a comprehensive view of the market position of the major players of the industry.
Key Coverage of the Desktop Virtualization Market:
- Insightful information regarding the global Desktop Virtualization market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Desktop Virtualization market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
To summarize everything stated above, the report offers key insights into the Desktop Virtualization market to allow the reader to gain a complete understanding of the Global Desktop Virtualization Market through accurate estimations, a panoramic view of the market scenario, competitive landscape, factors influencing the growth of the market, driving factors, restraints, regulatory framework, growth prospects and opportunities, and factors propelling the market forward. The research study offers an in-depth view of the industry to offer a competitive edge to the reader and help them in formulating beneficial investment plans. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the market with facts relating to the past, present, and future of the Global Desktop Virtualization Market.
Global Desktop Virtualization Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Desktop Virtualization Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Read Full Report with TOC- @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/desktop-virtualization-market/toc
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Keywords: Desktop Virtualization Market, Desktop Virtualization Industry, Desktop Virtualization Market size, Desktop Virtualization Market share, Desktop Virtualization Market trend, Desktop Virtualization Market forecast, Desktop Virtualization Market growth, Desktop Virtualization Market 2020