The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Pitch based Carbon Fiber. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Pitch based Carbon Fiber Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=466
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Pitch based Carbon Fiber market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Pitch based Carbon Fiber
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Pitch based Carbon Fiber, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Pitch based Carbon Fiber Market.
A splendid expansion at 8.1% CAGR has been projected for the global carbon fiber market, in terms of volume, between the forecast period 2017 and 2026. Revenues from worldwide sales of carbon fiber are poised to exceed US$ 5,500 Mn by 2026-end.
Demand for carbon fiber has surged significantly owing to its properties including low moisture absorption, high temperature resistance, exceptional mechanical characteristics, and relatively lower price. Several architectural construction projects are creating high demand for carbon fiber-reinforced concrete, for example – repairing aging bridges and buildings. Use of carbon fibers significantly curtails time required for various construction activities, which in turn helps in reducing overall expenses.
Apart from its application in the construction industry, the carbon fibers find large applications in the aerospace and automotive industries, particularly for reducing the weight of components utilized in aircrafts and vehicles. Growing emphasis of automobile manufacturers on adoption of materials that minimize the overall weight and enhance performance of vehicles has meant that carbon fibers are witnessing a robust adoption in the automotive industry. Additionally, carbon fibers are increasingly utilized in the aerospace industry, mainly because of their great strength to weight ratio. They also find huge application for manufacturing aircraft components that include vertical stabilizers, floor beams, engine nacelles wings, and elevators.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=466
5 Key Future Prospects of Carbon Fiber Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026 (In Terms of Volume)
- Among regional segments included in the report, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will remain the most lucrative for the carbon fibers market, with sales set to close in approximately 50,000 ton by 2026-end.
- APEJ and North America are likely to remain fast-expanding market for carbon fibers, exhibiting a similar CAGR through 2026. However, quantity of carbon fibers sold in North America will remain comparatively lower in North America than in APEJ. Europe will prevail as the second largest market for carbon fibers.
- On the basis of precursor material type, PAN-based CF will account for over 95% share of the market during 2017 to 2026. Although amount of pitch-based CF and rayon-based CF sold will remain considerably lower than PAN-based CF, they are expected to gain traction gradually in the near future. Sales of rayon-based CF and pitch-based CF are set to reflect a relatively higher CAGR in the market than those of PAN-based CF through 2026. On the basis of tow size, small tow will remain preferred for carbon fibers across the globe, with sales pegged to exceed 75,000 tons by 2026-end.
- Aerospace & defense is expected to retain its position as the dominant end-user of carbon fibers, trailed by energy & mining and automotive. In addition, carbon fiber sales in the energy & mining and automotive industry are poised to register a parallel rise through 2026.
Occupancy of numerous players has made global market for carbon fibers to be highly fragmented. Intensity of competition in the market is soaring at a high rate. Extended geographical reach of predominant market players along with high capital investment needed for entering the market has created constraints for new market players. Vendors are competing in terms of price, quality, customer-centrism, performance, and innovation for sustaining their presence in the market. The players that are significantly driving the market growth include Toray, Toho Tenax, Mitsubishi Rayon, Formosa Plastics, SGL, Hexcel, Cytec, Dow/AkSA, Kemrock, and Hyosung.
|Precursor Material Type||
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/466
Key Question answered in the survey of Pitch based Carbon Fiber market report:
- Sales and Demand of Pitch based Carbon Fiber
- Growth of Pitch based Carbon Fiber Market
- Market Analysis of Pitch based Carbon Fiber
- Market Insights of Pitch based Carbon Fiber
- Key Drivers Impacting the Pitch based Carbon Fiber market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Pitch based Carbon Fiber market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Pitch based Carbon Fiber
More Valuable Insights on Pitch based Carbon Fiber Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Pitch based Carbon Fiber, Sales and Demand of Pitch based Carbon Fiber, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Domain:
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Firestop Sealants Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Centrifugal Chiller Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: email@example.com Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com