The global connected car market is expected to reach USD 197.12 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing proliferation of the internet and ubiquity of smart devices offer several advantages, which is rapidly gaining traction amongst the automotive manufacturers to manufacture cars with connectivity facilities offering a host of features to cater to the increasing demand of consumers. Connected cars provide a host of services comprising safety features, infotainment services, and traffic information services, among others. In August 2019, Cognizant, a key IT company, announced the design and implementation of a digital solution to assist automotive company MG Motor to provide a smooth experience to customers of the Hector SUV, the connected internet car by the company.
Connected cars assist businesses such as car mobility as a service, track the mileage and fuel consumption along with providing inputs shorter routes and feedback on their driving. Moreover, automatic car diagnostics aid businesses save time and money while maximizing driver safety. Benefits offered by connected cars, including tire pressure analysis, automatically inspect the use of correct PSI, a crucial factor for fuel consumption, which may be higher if a tire is under-inflated.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2307
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By offering, mobility management contributed to the largest market share in 2018. It assists drivers in having real-time traffic information, enabling them to avoid road traffic.
- By connectivity solutions, embedded solution is projected to witness the fastest growth rate in the forecast period. These are in-built solutions inside a car and help perform several tasks, including automatic diagnostics, which is not possible with other types of solutions.
- By transponder, roadside units are projected to grow at a faster rate in the period 2019-2026.
- By the communication channel, the vehicle ad hoc network is likely to grow at a CAGR of 22.7% in the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 22.5% in the period 2019-2026. The high growth of the region is owing to the rapid technological adoption and increasing demand for convenience, safety, and comfort in cars.
- Key participants include Continental AG, Bosch, HARMAN, Airbiquity, Visteon, Tesla, AT&T, Qualcomm, Sierra Wireless, and Panasonic, among others.
- In September 2019, Bosch, a key player in the market, developed a camera with AI capability for object recognition to have a better and reliable surround sensing in autonomous driving.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2307
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global connected car market on the basis of offering, hardware, connectivity solutions, transponder, communication channel, sales, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Mobility Management
- Vehicle Management
- Driver Assistance
Hardware Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Head Unit
- Telematics Gateway
- Intelligent Antenna
Connectivity Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Embedded Solutions
- Tethered Solutions
- Integrated Solutions
Transponder Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- On-Board Unit
- Roadside Unit
Communication Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Dedicated Short-Range Communications (DSRC)
- Vehicle Ad Hoc Network (VANET)
Sales Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2307
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The Connected Car market report analyzes the global market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the market.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the market.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their market values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global Connected Car market during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Connected Car Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Connected Car Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing inclination for connectivity solutions
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for improved user comfort, convenience and safety
184.108.40.206. Ease of Vehicle diagnosis
220.127.116.11. Enhanced performance of autonomous vehicles
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of proper infrastructure
22.214.171.124. Privacy concerns
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/connected-car-market
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org