The global commercial vehicle telematics market is expected to reach USD 41.29 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Vehicle telematics systems, composed of telecommunication and informatics, provide crucial information for drivers, such as information about live traffic status and weather forecast. Essentially, it is vehicle monitoring systems that empower the drivers to stay updated with real-time performance and safety of the vehicle. Information collected by the telematics system is beneficial in critical circumstances, for instance, to communicate instantaneously with the police or respective authorities for prompt actions in case of an accident. Telematics systems assist automotive companies, insurers, and drivers with the highest safety feature.
The safety and security services of vehicle telematics comprise the automatic crash notification, emergency, and medical assistance, which is anticipated to stimulate market growth in the forecast period. As a component of the Automatic Crash Notification service, the telematics control unit (TCU) monitors several crash sensors of the automotive and in the occurrence of a crash it directs the details of the vehicular location and crash intensity as well as sends a voice call to the telematics call center so that emergency services are dispatched to the accident spot.
Legislative norms and regulations introduced by the governments across the globe pertaining to the increased usage of telematics in the automotive to improve road safety. These government initiatives are projected to propel the market growth in the upcoming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2313
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The Commercial Vehicle Telematics market report analyzes the global market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the market.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the market.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their market values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global Commercial Vehicle Telematics market during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By offering, fleet tracking and monitoring held the largest market share in the market in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 18.1% in the forecast period. By utilizing fleet tracking and monitoring, businesses can gain full control of their fleet, thereby considerably reducing costs and improving productivity.
- By product type, retrofitted products contributed to a larger market share in 2018.
- By provider type, aftermarket providers dominated the market in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 17.8% in the forecast period.
- By vehicle type, medium & heavy commercial vehicles contributed to a larger market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 17.9% in the forecast period.
- By industrial vertical, transportation & logistics contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 18.6% in the forecast period. Real-time fleet management is helpful in diverting drivers away from road delays and toward high-priority loads.
- North America dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to have a CAGR of 18.4% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is owing to rapid technological adoption and increasing demand for commercial vehicles with in-vehicle telematics.
- Key participants include Trimble Inc., Verizon Telematics Inc., PTC Inc., OCTO telematics Ltd., TomTom Telematics Bv, Omnitracs LLC, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle, Inseego Corporation, Masternaut Ltd., and Zonar Systems Inc., among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2313
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global commercial vehicle telematics market on the basis of offering, product type, provider type, vehicle type, industry vertical, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Fleet Tracking & Monitoring
- Safety & Security
- Driver Management
- Insurance Telematics
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Provider Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Transportation & Logistics
- Travel & Tourism
- Media & Entertainment
- Government & Utilities
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2313
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Commercial Vehicle Telematics Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Commercial Vehicle Telematics Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing concern for safety and security among commercial vehicle consumers
126.96.36.199. Proliferation of smart devices
188.8.131.52. Growing deployment of Next Generation Telematics Protocol (NGTP)
184.108.40.206. Legislation pertaining to road safety and accidents
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Growing Security and Privacy concern
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/commercial-vehicle-telematics-market
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com