The Global Calcium Phosphate Market is forecast to reach USD 974.6 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Calcium phosphates have a chemical formula of Ca3(PO4)2, which belongs to a group of bioactive synthetic materials. Tricalcium Phosphate, hydroxyapatite is some of the commonly used types of this biomaterial. It witnesses high application in orthopedics and dentistry due to its crystallographic structures, osteoconductivity, and similarity of chemical composition to skeletal tissue. It displays a positive interaction with living tissue that also comprises of differentiation of immature cells towards bone cells. Its excellent biological properties have resulted in its wide acceptance in the healthcare sector. Continuous emphasis on R&D activities is also positively impacting the growth of the industry. In a recent study published in 2019, the focus was given on mineralization of calcium phosphate n bone tissues directly observed in aqueous liquid by atmospheric SEM in the absence of staining.
To get a sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2631
The competitive scenario segment of the report focuses on company overview, total revenue, market potential, market share, growth rate, global presence, estimated revenue, products and services offered, and business strategies adopted. Significant players operating in the global Calcium Phosphate market are evaluated by considering market share, growth rate, revenue share, and product markets. The report focuses on a detailed explanation of competition, market growth size, margins, market shares, revenue estimation, business strategies and opportunities, mergers and acquisitions, sales, industry insights, and key factors.
Key Players Profiled in the Report are:
- Advance Inorganics
- Powder Pack Chemicals
- Triveni Chemicals
- Chemicals Chamber
- Oasis Fine Chemicals
- Prayer Chemische
- Merck Millipore
- Fabrik Budenheim
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Calcium Phosphate market held a market share of USD 640.2 Million in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.7% during the forecast period.
- In context to Grade, the Feed Grade segment is projected to witness a significant growth rate of 5.2% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 21.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Feed Grade segment is attributed to rising awareness among pet owners and dairy farmers about the importance of providing the animal with required nutrients for ascertaining their health and enhanced livestock productivity, which is contributing to growing demand of food grade calcium phosphate, contributing to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In context to Product Type, the Di-Calcium Phosphate [DCP] segment held the largest market share of more than 40.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. The market share held by this segment is attributed to the continuous growth of food & beverage and elevating demand for dietary supplement products wherein DCP finds application in manufacturing breakfast cereals, noodle products, and enriched flour, contributing to the market share held by this segment. Continuous expansion of the pharmaceutical sector and the use of DCP in this industry as a tableting agent in certain preparations also contributes to the market share held by this segment.
- In regards to Application, the Food & beverages segment occupied the largest market share of 28.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. The dominance of the Food & beverages segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the continuous expansion of the food and beverage industry, rising demand for foods with high nutritional values and applicability of food grade calcium phosphate in food & beverage industry for enhancing the nutritional value of food products like seafood, processed cheese, bakery products among other, which contributes to the market share held by this segment
- In regards to the region, Europe held 21.0% of the market in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. The market share held by the region is attributed to the expanding healthcare & pharmaceutical industry, continuously increasing geriatric population and associated elevating demand for orthopedic and dental care in this region, which is supporting the expansion of the sector in this region.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2631
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Calcium Phosphate market according to Product Type, Grade, Application, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Monocalcium Phosphate [MCP]
- Di-Calcium Phosphate [DCP]
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- Calcium Acid Pyrophosphate
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food & beverages
- Animal feed
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/calcium-phosphate-market
To summarize, the report titled ‘Global Calcium Phosphate Market’ provides a detailed report of the market by extensive research about the companies involved, current market status, drivers and constraints, and current and future COVID-19 oriented scenario. The study explores the historical years to provide insights into market estimation and fruitful opportunities for key players and new ventures.
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Calcium Phosphate market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us, and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Explore Our Related Reports :
Jewelry Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/jewelry-market
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-8-food-industry-trends
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com News: www.reportsanddata.com/market-news