Future Market Insights, Dubai: Calcite ore exhibits utility across a wide variety of applications in agriculture, building, and other industries, which is expected to drive the market. Future Market Insights (FMI) in a study has forecast the calcite-market to record an impressive CAGR through 2031.
The demand for calcite is projected to rise in response to the recovering construction spending after experiencing a temporary period of lull amid COVID-19 outbreak.
FMI projects the market to rise in pockets with thriving construction sector. Against this backdrop, China, India, Saudi Arabia, and UAE among others are regarded as attractive markets for sale.
“Some of the leading companies have unveiled on-site calcite production plants and several others are expected to join the bandwagon. Both surging industrial and construction applications will continue enabling growth in the market” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3797
Calcite Market – Important Highlights
- GCC or ground calcium carbonate is currently the most preferred form of calcite and is anticipated to remain highly sought-after
- The demand for calcite will remain significant high in the paper and pulp industry
- The industrial sector will continue accounting for maximum calcite sales recorded around the world
- China has emerged dominant in the global market for calcite. Sales in China will account for more than 15% of overall demand registered over the forecast period
Calcite Market – Drivers
- The growing demand for PVC pipes and other thermoplastic materials has boosted the production of polymers and plastics, which has increased the demand for calcite
- Demand from the paper and pulp industries is projected to increase significantly in the coming years which is anticipated to drive the market
- Rise in residential and commercial construction projects is driving calcite sales
- Favorable government policies and investments will create lucrative opportunities for growth
Calcite Market – Restraints
- The volatility of raw material prices is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market
- Factors such as high transport costs and the cyclical nature of the mining industry are restricting the calcite market
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3797
COVID-19 Impact on Calcite Market
Calcite demand is projected to be hampered as a result of the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak. Border closures, quarantines, and supply chain disruptions, particularly in countries where the virus managed tightening its noose, caused significant restraints. This has contributed to a decline in demand from a variety of sectors, which has negatively impacted the calcite market.
The calcite market players have been focusing on expansion of the production facilities besides opting for strategic collaborations to achieve competitive edge. For instance, Omya International AG and Idwala Industrial Holdings Ltd. have entered into a joint venture in South Africa. The joint venture aims to provide access to a large portfolio of calcium carbonate and specialty chemical products.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are Imerys S. A., Omya AG, J. M. Huber Corporation, Minerals Technologies Inc, Gulshan Polyol Ltd., ASEC Company for Mining
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3797
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the calcite market. Global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights based on product type (GCC, PCC), and application (Paper & Pulp, Polymer & plastic, Paints & Coatings, Cement, Adhesives & Sealants, Agriculture) across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore FMI’s Coverage of the chemicals and materials Industry
Veneer sheets market: Get insights on the outbound veneer sheets market through FMI’s report covering detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for the projection period 2021-2031.
Hydrazine hydrate market: FMI’s exhaustive study on the hydrazine hydrate market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2020-2030.
Petroleum jelly market: Obtain detailed analysis on the Petroleum jelly market through FMI’s report covering competitive analysis, key regions, and segmental analysis for 2020-2030.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative