Increasing demand for the C10 alcohol market in the online retailing business, coupled with high investments in R&D of the C10 alcohol market, are fueling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 327.6 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.3%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for C10 alcohol in the manufacture of surfactant & chemical solvent.
The Global C10 Alcohol Market is forecast to reach USD 482.6 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. C10 Alcohol or commercially known as 1-Decanol or Decyl alcohol is the straight-chain, high-molecular-weight fatty alcohol containing a ten carbon atom with a colorless or a slight pale yellow shade, oily, viscous, liquid formation and waxy, floral distinctive odor. These fatty alcohols are typically derived from natural fats such as animal fats and vegetable oils such as palm kernel oil or coconut oil and characterizes insolubility in water. Global C10 alcohol market is projected to drive significantly as the demand for the C10 alcohol in various industrial & commercial applications is being propelled substantially. The continuous expansion of the surfactants, solvents, plasticizers, petroleum additives, synthetic lubricants, herbicides, and detergent or anti-foaming agents are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period primarily.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to retain its dominance in the global market. The market is North America is growing at apace due to the extensive use of C10 alcohol in various industrial sectors. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets in the world, and the United States and China hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Key participants include BASF SE, Emery Oleochemicals, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Haihang Industry Co., Ltd., Merck KGaA, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated, Nanjing Kaimubo Pharmatech Company, Godrej Industries Ltd., and LGC Limited, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2693
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In context to sources segment, the synthetic sources sub-segment occupied a larger market share, which held 36.6% of the market in 2018, with a faster CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. The considerable growth rate observed by the synthetic sources sub-segment is resultant of continuously elevating demand for cleaning & hygiene products like detergents in developing nations. The fact that the raw materials from these sources are readily available contributes to its occupied market share.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in the Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing distribution channel. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 26.2% by 2027.
- Different initiatives taken by the market players are supporting the growth of the market. One such mentionable initiatives is expansion of the existing business portfolio. In October 2012, Emery Oleochemicals, a leading producer of natural-based chemicals & other high-performance products like fatty acids, fatty alcohols, has invested USD 50 million in Cincinnati Plant Expansion. It was scheduled to be commercialized by 2014. Such expansion by market players have a positive impact on the overall growth of the market.
- Europe would hold a market share of 18.5% by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.0% in the forecast period. Netherland and France have some of the valuable players in this region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/c10-alcohol-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global C10 alcohol Market on the basis of the type of alcohol, sales channel, sources, end-use verticals and region:
Type of Alcohol Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Industrial Grade
- Consumer Product Grade
- Food Grade
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Sources Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Foods & Beverages
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2693
Key Advantages of C10 Alcohol Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the C10 Alcohol industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
The report offers strategic recommendations to new entrants and vendors to gain a robust footing in the industry. Furthermore, the report offers key insights into overall industry outlook, product portfolio, revenue estimations, production supply and demand, growth trends, production and consumption patterns, strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions and collaborations, and key opportunities and growth prospects.
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Browse More Reports-
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com