According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Automotive Seats market was valued at USD 60.30 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 76.41 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 3.1%. The study covers automotive seating solutions, which are required for various vehicles such as passenger cars, commercial vehicles, etc. Automotive seating is available in different technologies such as automatically adjustable, temperature controlled and ventilated type. Increased research and development in this space has enabled the automotive industry with a range of advanced seating solutions for the customers. Recent emergence of finger touch adjustable seats is a disruptive development in the automotive industry.
The accelerating growth of the automotive industry, high market demand for advanced technology products by new automotive enthusiasts, emergence of the non-conventional passenger car segment, development of the budding shared mobility platforms such as uber, availability of public as well private funds for research, and favorable automotive regulatory scenario, are some of the key factors propelling market growth in the industry. However, rising commodity costs, prevailing trade wars between various economies, stringent industry regulations and existing low-price delivery pressure from manufacturers on OEMs are the major hindrance for market growth during 2019-2026.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1692
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Automotive Seating market is growing at a CAGR of 6% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 2.9% and 2.7% CAGR, respectively. High market demand for power assisted automotive seats across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions
- The electronic controlled segment of the automotive seats takes up about 31.5% of the market share and is growing at a CAGR of 3.7%. The manual segment takes up about 68.5% of the market share
- The Automotive Seats market is anticipated to experience tremendous growth in the Electronic control type segment owing mainly to the changing consumer demands
- Manufacturers are focusing on producing efficient vehicles, due to which they have started using lightweight materials to increase the weight/power ratio. This has resulted in a surged consumption of composites, which would further expand the automotive seating material market
- Meeting safety regulations and standards across various economies would be a key priority for automotive seat manufacturers. Current scenario has made it mandatory for the designers to meet safety compliances
- Key participants include Magna International, Lear Corp., Visteon, Faurecia, Adient, Toyota Boshoku, Johnson, Hyundai Dymos, Brose, Daewon, NHK Seating of America Inc., Tachi – S
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1692
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Automotive Seats market on the basis of technology type, control type, seat type, fabric type, vehicle type, and region:
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The Automotive Seats market report analyzes the global market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the market.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the market.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their market values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global Automotive Seats market during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Control Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Seat Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Lumbar Support
Fabric Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Genuine Leather
- Synthetic Leather
Vehicle Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Shared Mobility
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1692
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Tightening automotive safety regulations
3.2. Market demand for automatic car seats
3.3. Development of the global automotive industry
3.4. Worldwide cases of injuries in vehicle accidents
Chapter 4. Automotive Seats Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automotive Seats Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Automotive Seats Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Automotive Seats Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168. Emergence of the electric and hybrid vehicle segment
22.214.171.124. Launch of electronically assisted seats
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199. Trade regulations imposing high trade tariffs
188.8.131.52. Cost of materials used in seat manufacturing
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Automotive Seats Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Automotive Seats PESTEL Analysis…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-seats-market
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com