Oncology Molecular Diagnostics Market Overview:
Molecular diagnosis is a method used to identify a disease at the molecular level, such as proteins, DNA, and RNA, in a tissue or fluid. Various tools are used to detect specific sequences of DNA or RNA that may or may not be associated with the disease such as single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP), deletions, rearrangements, and insertions, which are used for diagnosis and prediction of various infectious diseases, cancer, and other genetic disorders.
Request For Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6652
The Asia-Pacific oncology molecular diagnostics market was valued at $381.84 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach $732 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9% for the forecast period of 2019–2026. The market is segmented on the basis of application, end user, and country. By application, it is segmented into colorectal, lung, hematological, breast, and others.. By end-user, it is categorized into hospitals, reference laboratories, and others (research institutes and academic institutes).
Country wise, the Asia-Pacific oncology molecular diagnostics market is analyzed across Australia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, and rest of Asia-Pacific. Australia was the highest contributor with $91.26 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach $175.55 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in incidences of cancer cases and surge in demand for faster diagnosis of cancer.
Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6652
Key Market Players
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- bioMérieux SA
- Qiagen N.V.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Siemens Healthineers
- Danaher (Cepheid)
- Diasorin SPA
- Illumina Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Sysmex Corporation
Customization Request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6652
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current Asia-Pacific oncology molecular diagnostics market trends and forecast estimations
- in-depth oncology molecular diagnostics market analysis includes analysis of various regions, which is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global is provided.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2019 to 2026.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the oncology molecular diagnostics market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook.
Contact Us: David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive 205, Portland, OR 97220 United States Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1-855-550-5975 firstname.lastname@example.org Web: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com