The global Agricultural Films Market is forecasted to be worth USD 14.96 Billion in 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing need for optimum agricultural productivity. The growing requirement for high-quality crops coupled with the rising disposable income of the consumers is forecasted to drive the growth of the industry over the forecast period.
The market evaluations over the forecast years on the basis of an in-depth study of the leading market segments, product type outlook, application continuum, regional overview, and the highly competitive scenario of the market. The report holistically analyzes the Agricultural Films market, taking a closer look at the prominent factors influencing the industrial growth, technological developments, as well as the current and emerging trends of the key regional segments of the market. The product type outlook, application range, end-use landscape, and the efficient solutions and services offered by the leading manufacturers are some of the major components of the market emphasized in the report.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/154
Key Highlights From The Report
- In Jan 2017, AEP Industries Inc., a North American key manufacturer of flexible plastic packaging films, was acquired by Berry Global Inc., a key manufacturer of agricultural films, in order to remain competitive in the growing industry and to expand its product portfolio in the agricultural sector.
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) held the largest market share of 35.4% in 2019. The increasing population of the developing economies, coupled with the growing demand for food, has resulted in the high demand for the Linear Low-density Polyethylene in the APAC region.
- The mulch film segment dominated the market with a share of 49.2% in 2019 due to its ability to maintain the temperature and water retention of the soil and restrain the growth of weeds.
The competitive landscape of the Agricultural Films market is explored with regards to the production capacity, revenue and market share, product portfolio, strategic business decisions such as M&A, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, and brand promotion, among others, for each manufacturer operating in the Agricultural Films market.
Major Manufacturers Profiled in the Report:
BASF SE, The RKW Group, Berry Global Inc., AB Rani Plast Oy, Kuraray Co. Ltd., RPC Group PLC, Trioplast Industrier AB, Coveris, Novamont S.P.A and Britton Group Limited, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Agricultural Films Market on the basis of Type, Application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Geomembrane film
- Silage film
- Mulch film
- Greenhouse covering
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/154
Global Agricultural Films Market Report – Key Takeaways:
- The latest research report analyzes the changing competitive scenario.
- The report carries an unbiased perspective towards the global market performance.
- The study presents an eight-year assessment of the global market and its principal product segments.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, opportunities, restraints, and threats, have been discussed in the report in detail.
- The analytical data and strategic planning methodologies are expected to aid businesses in decision-making
- The report serves as an exhaustive regional analysis of the global Agricultural Films market, systematically presenting the business profiles of various stakeholders.
- Furthermore, the report provides valuable data about the critical factors influencing market progress.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Agricultural Films Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Agricultural Films Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for high-quality food crops
220.127.116.11. Rising R&D for the development of new technologies
18.104.22.168. Increasing Nano Greenhouses Globally for more Agricultural Output due to the growing global population
22.214.171.124. Cost-effectiveness of agricultural films
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Strict government regulations regarding usage of polythene and plastics
188.8.131.52. High cost of installations
184.108.40.206. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Renewable Polypropylene Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/renewable-polypropylene-market
Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-reflective-and-anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Polysorbate Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polysorbate-market
Chromatography Resins Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/chromatography-resins-market
3D Printing Metal Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-metal-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756