The global Aerospace Composites market is forecast to reach USD 63.37 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The global aerospace composites market is expected to experience significant growth due to the increased production of aircraft due to the boom in the aeronautical industry. The aerospace sector contributes to a significant share of the composite market due to the increased use of light materials for interior and exterior parts. The increase in air traffic associated with the number of low-cost carriers coming to emerging Asia-Pacific and Latin American economies to facilitate air travel is expected to be a key driver for the aviation industry, which will lead to, the growth in the aerospace composites market. Besides, the improved standard of living associated with the aerospace industry of laissez-faire in the Middle East has led to an increase in demand for cheap air travel, which is expected to have a positive impact on the market during the forecast period.
Get Free sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3162
The aerospace composites market is expected to grow due to strong demand for commercial and military aircraft, helicopters, business aircraft, general aviation, and spacecraft manufacturing. The growing demand for light and efficient aircraft is expected to offer immense opportunities to manufacturers of composite parts, materials, and frames during the forecast period. Continued technological advances in the application of components and structures in aircraft are expected to result in high demand for aerospace composites. With the growing demand for aircraft and pending orders, production needs have increased, which should be one of the main reasons for the penetration of aerospace composites in the market.
Top Key Players
Key participants include Solvay Group, Hexcel Corporation, Royal Tencate N.V., Teijin Limited, Toray Industries Inc., Royal DSM N.V., SGL Group – The Carbon Company, Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd., Renegade Materials Corporation, and Quantum Composites, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Composites also offer ease of design compared to metals, which is expected to stimulate market demand further. The demand for aerospace composites is expected to be high in the civil aviation sector, particularly for business aircraft, single-aisle aircraft, and main jets.
- Carbon fiber composites, of all types of composites, accounted for the largest share of the market in the year 2019. It can be mainly attributed to the high demand for carbon fiber composites due to their high tensile strength, their high chemical resistance, their tolerance to high temperatures, their low thermal expansion, and exceptional load capacity compared to other materials.
- The thermosetting category held the largest market share in terms of volume and value in 2019, based on the type of resin. The superior properties of thermosetting resins, such as mechanical strength, corrosion resistance, and low weight that have led to their increased adoption in various aerospace applications. Also, thermosetting resins provide high rigidity and tensile strength to aircraft components, which make them preferred in the aerospace industry.
- North America represented the largest share of the aerospace composites market in 2019. It is due to the presence of a broad base in the region for the manufacture of all types of aircraft. Besides, the region is a significant exporter of commercial aircraft to the APAC, MEA, and European regions.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3162
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Aerospace Composites market on the basis of Fiber Type, Resin Type, Application, Aircraft Type, and Region:
Fiber Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ceramic Fiber
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Aramid Fiber
Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Aircraft Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Commercial Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
- Civil Helicopter
- Military Aircraft
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3162
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Aerospace Composites Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Aerospace Composites Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market Indicators Analysis
4.2.2. Market Drivers Analysis
126.96.36.199. Expansion of New Aircraft Fleet
188.8.131.52. Increasing Demand from Commercial Aircrafts
184.108.40.206. Decreasing Production Costs
4.2.3. Market Restraints Analysis
220.127.116.11. High Prices of Composites
18.104.22.168. Recyclability Issues
22.214.171.124. Lack of Manufacturing Technology Standards
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aerospace-composites-market
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Electro-Optical Targeting System Market
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, Menafn, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English