The global Activated Carbon market is forecasted to be worth USD 14.07 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market is being driven by its wide application in the medical or pharmaceutical sectors. The activated carbon is used as an adsorbent to reduce the pollutants produced during the manufacture of drugs.
The increased demand for activated carbon for water and gas-phase applications. The high demand from the U.S., and advancement in technology, growing awareness regarding health, and enhance the ability of people to obtain medical services are some of the driving factors of the market.
The research report gives a special focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the leading participants and offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and an investigative study for their evolution through extensive historical analysis. Additionally, the global Activated Carbon market is segmented into product types, applications, regions, and end-user industries. The report utilizes Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer accurate predictions about the growth rate of the market. The study investigates and assesses the global Activated Carbon market in terms of market size, market share, and revenue generation. The report also assesses the growth of the segments of the Activated Carbon market over the forecast timeline.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/354
Key Highlights From The Report
- Granular activated carbon (GAC) is a proven option for the removal of certain chemicals, particularly organic chemicals, from water. GAC filters also remove chemicals that give objectionable tastes or odor to water, such as chlorine or hydrogen sulfide.
- Coal-based activated carbon is considerably used in portable water purification, which is a major application end-use. The segment is forecasted to grow with a significant CAGR during the period 2020-2027.
- Key participants include Cabot Corporation, Kuraray Co. Ltd., Osaka Gas Co., Ltd., Calgon Carbon Corporation, Kureha Corporation, Silcarbon Aktivkohle GmbH, Oxbow Activated Carbon LLC, Prominent Systems Inc., Boyce Carbon, and Donau Carbon GmbH, among others.
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polymer Coated Activated Carbon
- Powdered Activated Carbon
- Bead Activated Carbon
- Granular Activated Carbon
- Extruded Or Pelletized Activated Carbon
- Other Activated Carbon
- Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Coconut Shell
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Water Treatment
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Air Purification
Regional Segmentation of the Market:
- North America (U.S.., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/354
Summary of the Global Activated Carbon Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market including risks and opportunities
- Details of business strategies and plans undertaken by key market players
- Analysis of current and future trends that will affect the growth of the market in the forecast timeline
- In-depth analysis of drivers and constraints for better understanding of the market
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2020-2027.
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Activated Carbon Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Activated Carbon Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Check Over Mercury Emission for Pollution Control Leading the Demand for Activated Carbon
220.127.116.11. Research and New Product Development
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Scarcity of Raw Materials
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Soil Stabilization Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/soil-stabilization-market
Automatic Weapons Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automatic-weapons-market
Energy Efficient Glass Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-efficient-glass-market
Renewable Polypropylene Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/renewable-polypropylene-market
Polysorbate Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polysorbate-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756