The Global 3D Printing Metal Market is projected to reach USD 6,077.9 Million in 2027. The 3D printing metal market is experiencing an exponential growth rate attributable to the increasing use of metals such as nickel, titanium, steel, and aluminum, for 3D printing applications in end-user industries like automotive, aerospace & defense, and medical & dental. In recent years, investment in metal additive manufacturing has risen rapidly. The ability of the technology to enable the production of lightweight components through design optimization without comprising quality and performance.
The growing demand for 3D metal printing from the aerospace & defense sectors, owing to the ability to minimize the weight of aerospace components, as well as focus on the improvement of total performance, which is otherwise time-consuming and costly through traditional production processes. It is projected that the ability to print cheaper equipment on demand will be the main driving factor for the 3D printing metal industry.
The high costs associated with metals is considered to be the biggest impediment to global 3D printing metal market demand. The extraction process of metals is complicated and requires high energy consumption, leading to a price rise.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3577
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The application of 3D printing metal in the aerospace & defense industry is projected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period, due to increased demand for highly tailored parts and lower lead time provided by additional production.
- The extensive application of 3D printing metal in end-use industries through technologies such as material jetting, binder jetting, and sheet lamination is causative of the market dominance of the powder form in 2019.
- Titanium is used for dental & orthopedic implants and artificial Knee & hip replacement in the medical & dental sector.
- Asia-Pacific, led by China, is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 32.0% in the period 2020-2017, due to the growth of the automotive sector and significant investments in 3D printing metal in the next years.
- Key players in the market include 3D Systems Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., General Electric Company, Materialise NV, EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Renishaw plc, Sandvik AB, Voxeljet AG, and Proto Labs, among others.
- In October 2018, Norsk Titanium used its latest technology, rapid plasma deposition, known to be a superior technique for the development of structural metal components that are mechanically enhanced.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/3d-printing-metal-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global 3D printing metal market on the basis of Product, Form, Application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Medical & Dental
- Aerospace & Defense
Regional analysis covers analysis of production and consumption ratio in each region, expected market growth, regional revenue contribution, revenue estimation, expected growth rate, along with a country-wise analysis to offer deeper insights into the regional spread of the market. it also assesses the current and emerging trends in each region and presence of key players.
Based on regions, the global 3D Printing Metal market has been segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. 3D Printing Metal Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. 3D Printing Metal Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. Stratasys Ltd.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2. 3D Systems Corporation
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. General Electric Company
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4. Renishaw PLC
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Technology Insights
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. Materialise NV
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Technology Insights
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3577
Comprehensive Overview of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of the upstream raw materials, downstream buyers, key vendors and manufacturers, and raw material sourcing
- R&D activities, product advancements, and strategic alliances adopted by key companies
- Analysis of challenges, drivers, constraints, opportunities, risks, and future prospects of the 3D Printing Metal industry
- SWOT analysis of each market player to provide an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Historical analysis and a comprehensive forecast analysis is offered in the report
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized based on regional segmentation and competitive landscape. Kindly get in touch with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.